ADVERTISEMENT

PS4RS Trustee Election Events this weekend

Tom McAndrew

May 29, 2001
Friday:
Alvin de Levie, Rob Tribeck, and Brandon Short will be at Lettermans Sports Grill, in a PS4RS hosted event, from 7:30 - 10:30 pm

Saturday:
Trustee Ted Brown is hosting a tailgate for the 3 PS4RS endorsed candidates. Ted's tailgate will be in the lot behind the South stands, near Porter Road, in the first row behind the handicapped parking

It's also my understanding that Laurie Stanell will be holding a tailgate on Saturday. I believe it will be in the same lot as where Ted Brown is holding his tailgate, but on the other side of the lot (along Commerce Drive).

It's also my understanding that Laurie Stanell will be holding a tailgate on Saturday. I believe it will be in the same lot as where Ted Brown is holding his tailgate, but on the other side of the lot (along Commerce Drive).

Good for mentioning Stanell's event too.

Friday:
Alvin de Levie, Rob Tribeck, and Brandon Short will be at Lettermans Sports Grill, in a PS4RS hosted event, from 7:30 - 10:30 pm

Saturday:
Trustee Ted Brown is hosting a tailgate for the 3 PS4RS endorsed candidates. Ted's tailgate will be in the lot behind the South stands, near Porter Road, in the first row behind the handicapped parking
When we were up at the tailgates earlier today, we saw a plane flying around with a banner that read something like:"DE LEVIE TRIBECK SHORT 4 TRUSTEES."

Last edited:
prepare for a plot twist . . . everything Bunny just posted is a complete lie

the Stanell campaign is bottoming out well below any point Cocco ever hit

Reactions: denniskembala
so Bunny . . . can you verify that the Stanell campaign planted signs in the middle of the pinwheels to honor Joe?

wow Bunny has so much to say on a variety of topics, but cannot answer one simple question posted above.

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhocking

ADVERTISEMENT