propagandists??

junior1

May 29, 2001
So, you have to admit, when it comes to propaganda the democrats make republicans look like schoolchildren. Just look at recent issues:

- there is no recession, old definition doesn't apply
- republicans are the ones soft on crime....it's democrats who are the law and order party
- the border is secure
- increased government spending will reduce inflation
- biden admin produced largest deficit reduction in history
- vaccine will stop covid
- gas prices have come down...consumers are saving money, thanks joe biden
- food prices are higher, but we're better than those suffering famine

So republicans look like clowns. Once again democrats seize the high ground and put republicans on the defensive.
While democrats continue to tax and spend, republicans continue to stumble and look ineffective

Reactions: Dzapper

Pardlion

Nov 10, 2014
So, you have to admit, when it comes to propaganda the democrats make republicans look like schoolchildren. Just look at recent issues:

- there is no recession, old definition doesn't apply
- republicans are the ones soft on crime....it's democrats who are the law and order party
- the border is secure
- increased government spending will reduce inflation
- biden admin produced largest deficit reduction in history
- vaccine will stop covid
- gas prices have come down...consumers are saving money, thanks joe biden
- food prices are higher, but we're better than those suffering famine

So republicans look like clowns. Once again democrats seize the high ground and put republicans on the defensive.
While democrats continue to tax and spend, republicans continue to stumble and look ineffective
On the other hand, I havent heard of a single person who believes any of that. So, does it really count as “propaganda” as opposed to a bunch of bunk?

Dzapper

May 5, 2019
On the other hand, I havent heard of a single person who believes any of that. So, does it really count as “propaganda” as opposed to a bunch of bunk?
The OP listed the lies this Admin puts out daily without any press resistance to speak of. They are trying (with their media enablers) to convince the American people that what they are seeing and experiencing firsthand isn't to be believed. Like the old Groucho Marx line: "What are you going to believe, me or your own lying eyes?"

But just like everything else this clown show Regime has tried to do, they have failed miserably at this kind of "messaging". So, I agree with you, the stuff they put out is so ridic that it can't be called "propaganda". A good test would be if the people targeted with these lies openly laugh at the stuff and poll at 30% approval of the Regime, it isn't really "propaganda".

Reactions: bourbon n blues