Projection on Penn State BB Final Record for 2017-2018

frodoPSU

Dec 1, 2003
Based on the team's play so far (10-4), I am projecting that we end up 17-12 this season with an 8-9 record in Big Ten play. I am seeing us finish 9th out of 14 team in the Big Ten conference. No NCAA bid this year but hopefully (fingers crossed) we will get a NIT bid.

Wish I could be more confident at this stage but we are 101st in the nation for FG percentage, 91st in the nation for 3 point percentage and 121st in the nation in rebounding. We are not strong in shooting free throws and need more help around the rim (Watkins is good but we need another big man).

ILLINOISLION

May 29, 2001
Based on the team's play so far (10-4), I am projecting that we end up 17-12 this season with an 8-9 record in Big Ten play. I am seeing us finish 9th out of 14 team in the Big Ten conference. No NCAA bid this year but hopefully (fingers crossed) we will get a NIT bid.

Wish I could be more confident at this stage but we are 101st in the nation for FG percentage, 91st in the nation for 3 point percentage and 121st in the nation in rebounding. We are not strong in shooting free throws and need more help around the rim (Watkins is good but we need another big man).

Not a great prediction since PSU actually plays 20 Big 2(12) conference games, not 17!