PROGRESSIVISM RETURNING TO ITS ROOTS:

TN Lion

Sep 6, 2001
Pro-abortion supporters, most of whom are white, have been rather bold in hurling racial epithets at Thomas, who wrote a concurrence to the majority opinion written by Justice Samuel Alito in the court’s ruling. Many used the “N-word” with impunity. Here are some examples:

ThomasNigger4.png

ThomasNigger3.png

ThomasNigger2.jpg

ThomasNigger1.png

ThomasNigger5-730x602.jpg

Hotshoe

Feb 15, 2012
Pro-abortion supporters, most of whom are white, have been rather bold in hurling racial epithets at Thomas, who wrote a concurrence to the majority opinion written by Justice Samuel Alito in the court’s ruling. Many used the “N-word” with impunity. Here are some examples:

ThomasNigger4.png

ThomasNigger3.png

ThomasNigger2.jpg

ThomasNigger1.png

My God, it's a teacher. Holy Sh&t.

Petch

Mar 28, 2012

ThomasNigger4.png

ThomasNigger3.png

ThomasNigger2.jpg

ThomasNigger1.png

Well…we know that the Democrats are and have always been the true racists. They may try to re-establish Jim Crow laws soon.

kickerinaz

Sep 3, 2016
Well…we know that the Democrats are and have always been the true racists. They may try to re-establish Jim Crow laws soon.

Just stop and realize cherry picking of this type of media is just that. Yep ALL democrats are racist . Brilliant of you. This idiotic name calling is THE problem right now. US vs THEM ...you ignorant fool playing right into their hands ........

BUFFALO LION

Oct 4, 2001
Did I misinterpret that tweet wrong or was that a re-tweet of Rachel Maddow actually calling Judge Thomas the N word????

I know she’s dumb, but I can’t believe she’s THAT dumb. Is she????

Reactions: psuted and bison13

bison13

Dec 22, 2007
Just stop and realize cherry picking of this type of media is just that. Yep ALL democrats are racist . Brilliant of you. This idiotic name calling is THE problem right now. US vs THEM ...you ignorant fool playing right into their hands ........
Pot meet kettle

Reactions: Petch and psuted

Online Persona

Feb 2, 2022
“as a trans woman I'm giving everyone
permission to use the n word on him.”…….,..bwahahahahaha!
Trans makes the rules under a democrat white house, democrat senate, and democrat house don't you know. Trans appears to hold the highest position in a democrat run society and they are so aware of it that they can give others permission to be blatantly racist.

nitanee123

Nov 27, 2001

Just to be clear, are you part of the “us” or “them”?

Reactions: roswelllion

JR4PSU

Sep 27, 2002
SE PA
Sorry to ruin your day with facts, but, yes, the vast majority of Democrats are closet racists. It’s their guilt over it that drives their social policy thoughts. When someone like Clarence Thomas, or just about any black conservative, is the subject, a Democrat’s true colors always has them opening that closet door every time. Want proof? Go through all the responses in those tweets and find me one Democrat calling the OP racist. You won’t find them. Because, tacitly, they all support the poster. Just like you here. You will call out the Republican accusing the poster of being racist but you won’t condemn the poster for the racist language. A Democrat will only call out a conservative, never one of their own. You will find multitude examples of conservatives calling other conservatives being racist when they see it. Never that way for Democrats.

Last edited:

The Spin Meister

Nov 27, 2012
An altered state
If a republican tweeted that, it'd be front page news.
If a Republican tweeted that he/she would be arrested for racial intimidation, violating federal civil rights laws, and some kind of conspiracy theory. Also would be harassed if they ever left their house. Also be the subject of a Pelosi kangaroo court. Also would have all the tweets removed and been banned by Twitter.

But I am very glad that the tweets are out there. It shows the true colors of these racist scumbags. Hope they remain and the idiots aren’t banned. The country needs to see the truth.

Last edited:

Petch

Mar 28, 2012
I’ll make a deal with you. Have the shrieking Dems stop the name calling, and I’ll follow suit. You can only be called racist or Nazi for so long before you hit back.

Don’t you find it ironic that the political party that was formed in opposition to slavery and the KKK, is the party called racist by the actual historically racist party?

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
I’ll make a deal with you. Have the shrieking Dems stop the name calling, and I’ll follow suit. You can only be called racist or Nazi for so long before you hit back.

Don’t you find it ironic that the political party that was formed in opposition to slavery and the KKK, is the party called racist by the actual historically racist party?
Alinsky works both ways. I have no respect for those on the left . And I’ll tell them that on a regular basis.

Reactions: Gnat91