President Trump no longer on the defensive. Going after the fraudsters.

BicyclePete

May 29, 2001
It's going to be fun to watch. Of course, the left will say it's nothing, but at the end of the day Hillary Clinton did pay for a fake Russian dossier and democrats did spy on Trump when he was a sitting president.

I hope Trump puts the Clintons in the poor house. And moves on to the next crooked democrat.

Alphalion75

Oct 24, 2001
Alpharetta, GA
It's going to be fun to watch. Of course, the left will say it's nothing, but at the end of the day Hillary Clinton did pay for a fake Russian dossier and democrats did spy on Trump when he was a sitting president.

I hope Trump puts the Clintons in the poor house. And moves on to the next crooked democrat.
My friends. This will never see the courtroom. There will be a quiet non-disclosed out of court settlement that will not be reported by the MSM.

Darth_VadEER

Dec 14, 2010
My friends. This will never see the courtroom. There will be a quiet non-disclosed out of court settlement that will not be reported by the MSM.

Don't think there will be a settlement. This really isnt designed for a pay out. The value is in the information they learn in the process and having that as a tool in 2024.

They will attempt for an outright dismissal.

NJPSU

May 29, 2001
You know how Trump was 1-99 in election fraud cases?

Expect more of the same here.

This is going nowhere and was only done for the benefit of his cult. It makes a nice story for Right Wing media.

JeffClear

Oct 15, 2017
This lawsuit is a joke, a really bad like everything Trump does.
"Before it even gets to the opening sentiments quoted above, the lawsuit stumbles through multiple typos. It repeatedly refers, including on the first page, to 10 anonymous people whose names might be “fictious.” (That spelling of fictitious is archaic, but the suit repeatedly uses “fictitious” when referring to unknown corporations.) It sues the law firm “Perkins Coie, LLC,” when Perkins Coie is an LLP. The lawsuit also sues “Phillipe Reines” rather than Clinton adviser Philippe Reines. It is at least the fourth lawsuit filed by Trump and his allies which features misspellings on the very first page."

Reactions: NJPSU

Gnat91

Dec 28, 2016
Jacksonville FL.
I've never liked Trump. I thought what he did while in office was great. But I'm just so sick of hearing about this guy....

PSUEngineer89

Aug 14, 2021
Obviously, a guy like Trump has a lot of money. And he has the capital that being a former president gives you.

So, like Bill Gates' motivations, it is very hard for me to accept that Donald Trump is doing something for money. He has enough.

This lawsuit is about forcing people to admit what they did, including the deep state and media. It provides vindication, revenge, and a great argument for terms 2 and 3.

Don't think there will be a settlement. This really isnt designed for a pay out. The value is in the information they learn in the process and having that as a tool in 2024.

They will attempt for an outright dismissal.

The Spin Meister

Nov 27, 2012
An altered state
Obviously, a guy like Trump has a lot of money. And he has the capital that being a former president gives you.

So, like Bill Gates' motivations, it is very hard for me to accept that Donald Trump is doing something for money. He has enough.

This lawsuit is about forcing people to admit what they did, including the deep state and media. It provides vindication, revenge, and a great argument for terms 2 and 3.
Yes, he is doing this for ego. And history. And 2024. And maybe even for country.

He knows these scumbags are destroying the country. The carnage in just over one year is staggering.

And you know there cannot be a third term.....just threw that in there for effect😹

NJPSU

May 29, 2001

Ha…he asked his cult to pay for his plane. The guy does everything because of narcissism or for money.

Reactions: MaconNitt

Gobert21

Dec 9, 2014
Let's talk about a reel scandal in Clearance Thomas and his nasty wife.

If the left did this you f...... repukes hair would be on fire.

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003
Let's talk about a reel scandal in Clearance Thomas and his nasty wife.

If the left did this you f...... repukes hair would be on fire.

Holy shit. You are a racist POS talking about Thomas's wife like that.......

Why is she nasty? Because she's not white? Because the "bitch" dare have an opinion?

BicyclePete

May 29, 2001
This lawsuit is a joke, a really bad like everything Trump does.
"Before it even gets to the opening sentiments quoted above, the lawsuit stumbles through multiple typos. It repeatedly refers, including on the first page, to 10 anonymous people whose names might be “fictious.” (That spelling of fictitious is archaic, but the suit repeatedly uses “fictitious” when referring to unknown corporations.) It sues the law firm “Perkins Coie, LLC,” when Perkins Coie is an LLP. The lawsuit also sues “Phillipe Reines” rather than Clinton adviser Philippe Reines. It is at least the fourth lawsuit filed by Trump and his allies which features misspellings on the very first page."
So you're on Team Fraudster?

rumble_lion

Aug 7, 2011

I thought a republican group paid for that? Until Trump looked like he was going to win the primary. Then they just turned around and sold it to the dems. Kinda like double dipping but I guess these politicians pretty much deserve it.

Representatives for the Washington Free Beacon, a conservative online news site, informed congressional investigators Friday the outlet had originally funded the research firm that created the salacious dossier containing allegations of ties between Donald Trump’s campaign and Russian operatives, the publication said in a statement.​
The firm, Fusion GPS — which has been entwined in federal and congressional probes into Russian election interference in 2016 — was retained by the Free Beacon during the 2016 elections “to provide research on multiple candidates in the Republican presidential primary,” Free Beacon editor and chief Matthew Continetti and chairman Michael Goldfarb said in the statement.​

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003
I thought a republican group paid for that? Until Trump looked like he was going to win the primary. Then they just turned around and sold it to the dems. Kinda like double dipping but I guess these politicians pretty much deserve it.

Representatives for the Washington Free Beacon, a conservative online news site, informed congressional investigators Friday the outlet had originally funded the research firm that created the salacious dossier containing allegations of ties between Donald Trump’s campaign and Russian operatives, the publication said in a statement.​
The firm, Fusion GPS — which has been entwined in federal and congressional probes into Russian election interference in 2016 — was retained by the Free Beacon during the 2016 elections “to provide research on multiple candidates in the Republican presidential primary,” Free Beacon editor and chief Matthew Continetti and chairman Michael Goldfarb said in the statement.​

And a democrat ran with it..... LMFAO.....

Why do you clowns support criminal activity?

Reactions: bourbon n blues

Gobert21

Dec 9, 2014
Holy shit. You are a racist POS talking about Thomas's wife like that.......

Why is she nasty? Because she's not white? Because the "bitch" dare have an opinion?
She is white dumbass!!!!! Has nothing to do with racism. I'm not a racist republican.

• Haha
Reactions: psuted

psuted

Gold Member
Nov 26, 2010
You know how Trump was 1-99 in election fraud cases?

Expect more of the same here.

This is going nowhere and was only done for the benefit of his cult. It makes a nice story for Right Wing media.

Lock her up

HartfordLlion

Sep 28, 2001

I guess read comprehension is an issue with you. Nothing you posted above even suggests a republican group paid for the fake Russian dossier.

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003
She is white dumbass!!!!! Has nothing to do with racism. I'm not a racist republican.

Yeah it does. Why do you think so many on the left hate him?? Racism.

Last edited:

rumble_lion

Aug 7, 2011
I guess read comprehension is an issue with you. Nothing you posted above even suggests a republican group paid for the fake Russian dossier.

Sure they did. They at least paid to get it started and probably for most of the report. When it looked like Trump was going to be the nominee they didn't need the report anymore. So now this group has some money and at least the start of a report and their income stream is gone. Oh wait a minute we can just pawn this off on Hillary! More money! It's genius.

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003
Sure they did. They at least paid to get it started and probably for most of the report. When it looked like Trump was going to be the nominee they didn't need the report anymore. So now this group has some money and at least the start of a report and their income stream is gone. Oh wait a minute we can just pawn this off on Hillary! More money! It's genius.

Did they use it to try to undermine democracy?

rumble_lion

Aug 7, 2011
Then Hillary used it to try to undermine democracy. The entire democratic party did. Very "third world".

Yeah, both parties stink. That's why I don't belong to either one.

Really wish we would institute ranked choice voting. But neither party wants any part of that with good reason.

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003
Yeah, both parties stink. That's why I don't belong to either one.

Really wish we would institute ranked choice voting. But neither party wants any part of that with good reason.

Me too. lol.....

I don't know about RCV. Seems like it would come down to D vs. R anyway.