ADVERTISEMENT

President Barron, WHAT ARE YOU HIDING? Release the Report

LOL.

No, I don’t (wonder, that is). Not in the least.

In the meantime..... you are welcome to step forward at any time. There is plenty of room.
I have no intention of doing so- I'm too old for that shit, for one thing- and I don't live in PA and have no wish for the travel that would be involved for another.

But I would like to see somebody do it- and it could be you if you can ever understand that not everyone who has a different take than you do is a moron or has evil intentions. You can't convince anyone of anything that way.

3) There is nothing in the court order to prevent the plaintiffs (“A7”) from discussing their conclusions, opinions, sharing what they feel they found or didn’t find.
The “we can’t talk” nonsense is an outright sham - - - and even “Leaders” (not Lubrano, just to be clear, for those who like to carry that torch :) ) of that group, confidentially, have “fessed up” to that being the case.
This is quite obviously not their legal understanding of the court order. And I assume that they came by this understanding by discussing it with their attorneys (and possibly the judge who issued said order).

But never mind all that. You are clearly a brilliant legal mind who (as an random third party) knows more about this than the people (and legal experts) who are directly involved.

LOL.

Well..... everything you wrote is bullshit, and has been clearly and definitively shown to be. When you decide to either remain ignorant..... or insist on clinging to something you know is wrong (which one is it?) .... what’s that all about?

Why is is BS? Because you (and only you) say it is? That is laughable.

The expenses for the "fight" were rembursed by PSU. Which is our money, at least if you live in PA.

They very clearly did not fight for access for all, just for themselves. That's the very definition of self serving.

The "fight" never would have occurred if PSU had given them access to the documents they requested, a not unreasonable request coming from Trustees.

"Access for all" to what? The documents they were allowed to review? That would have gone over really well.

It's interesting that no one, other than the alumni-elected Trustees, appears to have reviewed the Freeh Report. In the vast majority of organizations, reports by auditors or consultants are reviewed by management before conclusions are accepted. Guess this proves just how exceptional PSU is.

Why am I not surprised that you are a fan of The Pink Hippo?

It's interesting that no one, other than the alumni-elected Trustees, appears to have reviewed the Freeh Report. In the vast majority of organizations, reports by auditors or consultants are reviewed by management before conclusions are accepted. Guess this proves just how exceptional PSU is.
Or at least by their legal department. It's my understanding that PSU's legal department has refused to even read the report.

Anyone "in the know" is highly encouraged to correct me on that.

A guy can dream can't he?

"
UNIVERSITY PARK, Pa. – The Penn State Board of Trustees Committee on Audit and Risk will hold an off-cycle meeting via conference call at 8 a.m. on Oct. 23.

The public session of the meeting will begin at 8:45 a.m. and an audio stream will be available at http://wpsu.org/trustees.

The purpose of the meeting is to review audited financial statements and other matters."

And I bet you still wonder why it is that you don't get more support.

Hint- it's not what you say, it's how you say it. As soon as you start to personally insult people, they tune you out. And that is shame, because you have spent a lot of time on this and you do have something to say.

But your impact will be less even that the A-9 as long as you deliver your message the way that you do.

He won't get a chance. 250. :eek:

Although off topic, this seems an appropriate a place to share:
Post Sandusky (and after TSM skulked away while taking its political secrets with it) people came out of the woodwork to use the situation for their own advantage. Protect the children? That was never the goal for anyone. I'm sure Barron has received word to let it matter go.

Reactions: Zenophile and Ski
Post Sandusky (and after TSM skulked away while taking its political secrets with it) people came out of the woodwork to use the situation for their own advantage. Protect the children? That was never the goal for anyone. I'm sure Barron has received word to let it matter go.

I'm sure that was a condition of his employment.

Reactions: Achowalogan
The statue trustees did their review knowing that it was under gag order.

They were only satisfying their own curiosity.

That's why I was opposed to their review. They fought for access for themselves, at our expense. Their fight ended when they got access. It was a most selfish self serving act.
As others have stated, the OG trustees are to blame for costs incurred. As far as costs, you should be upset at the the unvetted payouts to the Sandusky accusers.

I'm sure that was a condition of his employment.
Well, the entire hiring process of Barron involved the original choice getting in trouble with the law. The OG BOT had the perfect marionette from SUNY because they knew he was compromised. Unfortunately, his misdeeds were so bad that he actually got into trouble with the law before they could put him in place. Do you think this was BOT incompetence or something much more sinister?

Reactions: Ski and Aloha T
Well, the entire hiring process of Barron involved the original choice getting in trouble with the law. The OG BOT had the perfect marionette from SUNY because they knew he was compromised. Unfortunately, his misdeeds were so bad that he actually got into trouble with the law before they could put him in place. Do you think this was BOT incompetence or something much more sinister?

Malfeasance. If the BoT knew of Smith's transgressions at SUNY Upstate then they should expect that people closer to the situation knew and that it inevitably would surface. They had no clue. Besides, finding submissives in academia ain't exactly hard to do.

Reactions: Aloha T
Malfeasance. If the BoT knew of Smith's transgressions at SUNY Upstate then they should expect that people closer to the situation knew and that it inevitably would surface. They had no clue. Besides, finding submissives in academia ain't exactly hard to do.
I totally respect that Art. But, is it even possible that someone knew that he was compromised while not knowing the hammer was going to fall? That would make for the perfect "yes" man!!!

FWIW:

Dambly was elected and enthroned as the Chairman of the Board WHILE he was under Federal Subpeona in an FBI Corruption investigation (and he may still be to this day)

And EVERYONE on the Board knew it.

If there is any level of “****ed up” that is below the capabilities of the leadership of Penn State, it would be hard to imagine - - - and we sure as hell have never found what that level may be.
norm, you always conveniently leave out the altruism of Dambly, the developer of affordable housing, champion of the people. Let's have some balance here. :D

I totally respect that Art. But, is it even possible that someone knew that he was compromised while not knowing the hammer was going to fall? That would make for the perfect "yes" man!!!

Could be, but that would be the dumbest person in the room. Come to think of it, that description fits Dambly perfectly.

Seriously, the only time information like that provides leverage is if you (or a small group) are the only one(s) who have it and can prevent anyone else from obtaining it. What would cause anyone on the BoT to be in that position? As I said, dumbest person in the room.

Reactions: Nittany Ziggy
Many many many people care what's in the report. But we have lost hope a little. I doubt it will ever be released through legal means. I have no doubt whatsoever that it will eventually be public one way or another.

Mr Lubrano, we have not given up. For this report to end up in public hands, even illegally, would pale in comparison to the fiduciary malpractice of the Trustees. Let's hope it happens soon.

Reactions: indynittany
Do we no longer care about the Freeh Report? Have we moved on? Hope not... Our legacy was stolen.

Do we no longer care about the Freeh Report? Have we moved on? Hope not... Our legacy was stolen.
We might care, but the American public at large does not. Therefore, our legacy is irretrievable.

We might care, but the American public at large does not. Therefore, our legacy is irretrievable.
You are not a student of history. It may take decades but the truth will ultimately come out. People who live in the Twitter/Fuc#book/SocialMedia world think that everything is immediate and "Forever" (read: irretrievable). They are simply wrong (along with being intellectually bankrupt).

Reactions: Achowalogan
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT