Pres. Magoo is on TV right now tripling down on his stupid handling of inflation

Dzapper

May 5, 2019
It's everybody else's fault, don't you know. Price gauging greedy corps (funny they waited to do that after he had triggered huge imbalances in the supply/demand aspects of the economy. though...just a coincidence, I guess) and PUTIN's war......the economy (especially energy sector) must have been prescient about Putin's war coming months before it actually did, because that's when Biden's inflation started. Cap the cost of insulin? yeah, that'll do it. How about baby formula? Cap that cost while you're at it, Let's go, Brandon.

The markets seem to be very pleased and comforted by this dopey replay......NOT. We are going down to 3750 S&P or below......and it'll all be the Republican's fault for not joining in with his ridiculous plans to fix the economy.

LionDeNittany

May 29, 2001
DFW, TX
It's everybody else's fault, don't you know. Price gauging greedy corps (funny they waited to do that after he had triggered huge imbalances in the supply/demand aspects of the economy. though...just a coincidence, I guess) and PUTIN's war......the economy (especially energy sector) must have been prescient about Putin's war coming months before it actually did, because that's when Biden's inflation started. Cap the cost of insulin? yeah, that'll do it. How about baby formula? Cap that cost while you're at it, Let's go, Brandon.

The markets seem to be very pleased and comforted by this dopey replay......NOT. We are going down to 3750 S&P or below......and it'll all be the Republican's fault for not joining in with his ridiculous plans to fix the economy.

Price caps worked for the Soviet Union, right?

Dzapper

May 5, 2019
Price caps worked for the Soviet Union, right?
Those 500 Nobel Prize winning economists he invoked to support his ridiculous spending plans will be out on the front page of the NYT tomorrow supporting price controls and nationalization of the energy industry. Geez....these fools have no sense of shame....they will embarrass themselves repeatedly "for the PARTY!"

Obliviax

Gold Member
Aug 21, 2001

I liked the "we produced more oil my first year than the preceding president" line. yeah, he inherited Trump's policies while trump inherited Obama's. Crazy anyone even listens to this guy.

Dzapper

May 5, 2019
I liked the "we produced more oil my first year than the preceding president" line. yeah, he inherited Trump's policies while trump inherited Obama's. Crazy anyone even listens to this guy.
The sad truth is that anything that's gone even half way in the right direction in the economy since Biden took over is not because of Biden, it's despite Biden.

SR108

Jan 13, 2004

Price caps = additional shortages.

Reactions: dailybuck777

JR4PSU

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2002
SE PA

I predicted S&P dropping to at least 3800 before it hit's bottom. I predicted that about 2 months ago. I don't see anything stopping that from happening. We're only another 5% drop away from that, now.

psuted

Gold Member
Nov 26, 2010

I don’t know how much more this country can take from the Democrat clown show.

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003
Those 500 Nobel Prize winning economists he invoked to support his ridiculous spending plans will be out on the front page of the NYT tomorrow supporting price controls and nationalization of the energy industry. Geez....these fools have no sense of shame....they will embarrass themselves repeatedly "for the PARTY!"

You can bet your sweet ass Robert Reich will be there tomorrow if not today.

Reactions: Dzapper

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003

Did you see that he also blamed the rich?? Yeah, taxing the rich will lower inflation. The rich "paying their fair share" will lower inflation....

LMFAO... They really are a cult. I still get a kick out of Mayor Pete claiming with a self satisfied look like he just solved world peace that bridges are racist. Built too low to make sure busses of black kids cannot get out.

These people will just say ANYTHING to make themselves feel good. It's a disease.

bdgan

May 29, 2008
More free stuff reduces inflation and lowers the deficit? Yesterday I read that free money for low and middle income people reduces alcoholism. SMH

interrobang

Aug 21, 2016
What will the left do next to detract from Biden's failures? Leaking the SCOTUS draft worked for a minute, but the tanking of the economy is back in front.

Reactions: Sullivan

JeffClear

Oct 15, 2017
Biden admits his own errors and failures about as well as.....?

@JeffClear was the first name to come to mind.

Others?
My mistakes are about as rare as Hailey's comet :)
Now Trump on the other hand, that guy can't open his mouth without making a mistake and he never admits to a mistake.

john4psu

Sep 7, 2003
lalv1ba.jpg

Hotshoe

Gold Member
Feb 15, 2012
Now Trump on the other hand, that guy can't open his mouth without making a mistake and he never admits to a mistake.
Nor do you, and like your 3 friends, have been proven wrong numerous times.

JeffClear

Oct 15, 2017
Nor do you, and like your 3 friends, have been proven wrong numerous times.
That's not true in fact I have proven you to be wrong numerous times.
You never admit it though, you just stop posting on the thread.
Because you are too much of a coward to admit you are wrong.

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003

Dzapper

May 5, 2019
Halley's comet exists all the time (like your mistakes). We just see it when it periodically reveals itself. (like when you post here)..... that's where the similarity between your mistakes and spotting Halley's comet ends.....now if you promise to only post here every 75 years or so, then your mistake rate would be closer to the rate of sightings of Halley's comet....

Hotshoe

Gold Member
Feb 15, 2012
That's not true in fact I have proven you to be wrong numerous times.
You never admit it though, you just stop posting on the thread.
Because you are too much of a coward to admit you are wrong.
Oh, here comes internet tough guy with the coward nonsense. Next is calling people nazis. Mr. Republican. Lmao.

Reactions: Ski and Sullivan

bdgan

May 29, 2008
Did you see that he also blamed the rich?? Yeah, taxing the rich will lower inflation. The rich "paying their fair share" will lower inflation....
That comment reminds me of something rumble said a couple of years ago. He thinks we can print money to pay our bills and the only reason for taxes is to keep the rich from consuming all the goods and services.

These people don't realize how hypocritical this thinking is. They promote redistribution because poor people spend while rich people hoard. If that's true taxing the rich would only impact hoarded money but not impact their spending.

Reactions: m.knox and Dzapper

JeffClear

Oct 15, 2017
Oh, here comes internet tough guy with the coward nonsense. Next is calling people nazis. Mr. Republican. Lmao.
Hahaha I’m not challenging you to a fight, I’m just calling you a coward because you cannot admit when you are wrong.

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003
That comment reminds me of something rumble said a couple of years ago. He thinks we can print money to pay our bills and the only reason for taxes is to keep the rich from consuming all the goods and services.

These people don't realize how hypocritical this thinking is. They promote redistribution because poor people spend while rich people hoard. If that's true taxing the rich would only impact hoarded money but not impact their spending.

One of my favorite Milton Friedman clips. "And what do the rich do with their money? They hoard it." Two seconds later Friedman has her saying that the rich invest it in things the little people need.......

Reactions: jjw165 and bdgan