ADVERTISEMENT

Wrestling Predicting Penn State's dual vs. Iowa

I know Minn and Michigan are wrestling first but something tells me we will miss 15 minutes of the PSU - IOWA dual because some college basketball game went into overtime.

• Haha
Reactions: mcpat
I know Minn and Michigan are wrestling first but something tells me we will miss 15 minutes of the PSU - IOWA dual because some college basketball game went into overtime.
If the big ten network would use their brain they would simply wait till it was over before starting.

Rumor mill....is....it's duck season

And it's orange duck on the menu

Actual start time is 8:15 CST so it would have to be a very long dual to interfere.
The pauses between matches and the 12 minute half time have every dual going longer than 2 hours unless you have a bunch of falls and early Techs. Our dual against MD didn't go much over an hour and a half.

Well gang I am jazzed. The best part is we have 10 solid matches with high level Willie wrestling to enjoy. The Michigan dual was great, but this list of matchups is beyond.

I feel quite confident in a victory, but I don't care too much about the outcome.

My #1 objective is to see us get through the dual healthy, as that remains our biggest foe this year, and #2 to sit back and enjoy the show.

I am going the beer and pizza route, and will simulcast and sync Byers with the video.

Life is great.

Reactions: Dogwelder
Well gang I am jazzed. The best part is we have 10 solid matches with high level Willie wrestling to enjoy. The Michigan dual was great, but this list of matchups is beyond.

I feel quite confident in a victory, but I don't care too much about the outcome.

My #1 objective is to see us get through the dual healthy, as that remains our biggest foe this year, and #2 to sit back and enjoy the show.

I am going the beer and pizza route, and will simulcast and sync Byers with the video.

Life is great.
I’m a little worried about flying too high off of the Michigan dual. I think I’ll watch the Lehigh dual to bring my expectations down a bit.

Reactions: dunkej01
Someone on HR posted Murin over BB 11-3. Of all the predictions, that one I really can’t see.

Reactions: CSauertiegPSU
I think people have been just throwing Lee around as sarcasm since he missed the Rivera dual and even though we released a statement on him being under COVID protocol that "he's ducking" since he has the #1 seed already.

The way I see it, Cass is 4-5 right now, which puts him in Gables half at NCAA (until Kerk messes that up). So Cass can get a W and move himself to the bottom half or take an L and move closer to 6-7. It’s a no lose situation.

While Eierman and Marinelli are wrestling below their standards so far this year, Murin has looked very good. Especially his last three matches. Providing his face holds up, it will come down to the last 30 seconds one way or another.
I'll bite, because I have no idea. What's wrong with his face?

Reactions: CSauertiegPSU
I was thinking about this ...if Cass ducks Kerk, he'll probably lock himself into the 4th seed at B1Gs and a semi final match with Gable.

I think Kerk has more incentive to duck tonight.

I also think nfw he will.
No one has ever proven they want to compete more than Kerk.

Exhibit A: 2021
Exhibit B: ASU dual this year

That’s one tough dude.

ADVERTISEMENT