ADVERTISEMENT

Wrestling Predicting each match in Penn State Wrestling versus Rutgers

It says the “Knight Report”. Sure sounds like a Rutgers Scarlet Knights publication. But he doesn’t even mention Dean being dangerous from on top; he instead talks about Dean needing to win it from his feet. I stand by my comments; he hasn’t seen Dean wrestle this year.

Via @Lex Knapp

Richard, thanks so much for sharing this article! I enjoyed it very much. I'd just be careful because "slushhead" has informed me that it's generally in poor taste to make any kind of predictions. Also, in case you're planning any articles speculating as to whether any wrestler is available to wrestle a certain match and/or the reasons for said availability or lack thereof, "slushhead" has suggested we don't have the "right" to have such discussions. That said, thanks again for the article and keep up the good work!

WE ARE!!!

Reactions: Richie O
Not true, this was written by design for both sites since he covers wrestling recruiting for both.

On top of that his prediction on Bulsak winning isn't all that crazy. He's been wrestling great recently and just defeated 2021 runner up Nino Bonaccorsi.
We don't believe you. Confess, or it's the Comphy Chair!

It says the “Knight Report”. Sure sounds like a Rutgers Scarlet Knights publication. But he doesn’t even mention Dean being dangerous from on top; he instead talks about Dean needing to win it from his feet. I stand by my comments; he hasn’t seen Dean wrestle this year.
That is just his tag on the article since that's what his account was originally associated with.

Guess we will just have to wait and see tomorrow how many he got correct.

Reactions: mcpat
That is just his tag on the article since that's what his account was originally associated with.

Guess we will just have to wait and see tomorrow how many he got correct.
That’s fine. But a preview that says Bulsak likes to control a match from the top position and says nothing about Dean in the top position reads like someone that hasn’t seen Dean wrestle. I’m not trying to be anything other than matter of fact. I liked reading it and am just reacting to what I read.

“If Bulsak wants to knock off Dean, it is going to require a perfect match, and one that he controls from the top position. Dean is going to have to do the opposite, and win this one from the feet”

Last edited:
Reactions: slushhead
Richard, thanks so much for sharing this article! I enjoyed it very much. I'd just be careful because "slushhead" has informed me that it's generally in poor taste to make any kind of predictions. Also, in case you're planning any articles speculating as to whether any wrestler is available to wrestle a certain match and/or the reasons for said availability or lack thereof, "slushhead" has suggested we don't have the "right" to have such discussions. That said, thanks again for the article and keep up the good work!

WE ARE!!!

WE ARE!!!
Lol. I wasn’t going by to say anything the first couple times because it was kind of funny, but . . . I think you have been misinterpreting my question “Do I have that right?” from that post in the other thread. In that question, “right” was synonymous with “correct” — as in, “Do I have that correct?” Never implied people don’t have a “right” to post predictions. 🙄

[Side note: I kinda created a little contest back in the day based entirely on making match predictions…some have heard if it.]

Carry on.

Reactions: rmg78
That’s fine. But a preview that says Bulsak likes to control a match from the top position and says nothing about Dean in the top position reads like someone that hasn’t seen Dean wrestle. I’m not trying to be anything other than matter of fact. I liked reading it and am just reacting to what I read.

“If Bulsak wants to knock off Dean, it is going to require a perfect match, and one that he controls from the top position. Dean is going to have to do the opposite, and win this one from the feet”
This is some nice bulletin board material for Dean, lol. Let’s hope Lex & The Knight Report are willing to help cover the medical bills (I’m predicting some lower back pain in Bulsak’s future). 😉

Bulsak is a good leg rider but not better at it than Preisch was, or than Kerk is now. Dean will be fine.

Reactions: Hotshoe

Again. We will see what happens tomorrow 🤷‍♂️

ADVERTISEMENT