ADVERTISEMENT

Pre-wrestling Eve

I will be working from work and I don’t think there is anything special in the water coolers these days. Enjoy the next three days gents, it's going to be good.

Reactions: Grass and mcpat
It's great being boss. Not sure what would have to happen for me to ever work these three days ever again. 9am start out here so coffee n costco Irish cream to start out while watching us start with a 25 win.

Reactions: Verolion
Beam and Diet Coke….cutting weight 😂
Took off both days too
DC - the drink of the great Les Grossman

Southern Comfort 100 and Ginger ale is tasty!
I absolutely love SoCo but I've had to apologize way too many times after drinking it. I work until 11:30 tomorrow and in between sessions I'll hit the gym and attempt to not jack my right shoulder up anymore than it already is. (Makes me sympathize for Michael Kemerer a little bit). My drink of choice will be Optimum Nutrition double rich chocolate protein with milk and spiked with glucosamine and chondroitin. Typing this makes me realize that I'm not much fun anymore 🙂☹. Friday off work the whole day and doing the same thing.
Like dunkej said earlier... LFG!!!

The good lord saw fit to have the skies open up tomorrow so this guy has a work from inside day.

So with it being st Patty's I got a case of Guinness.

Tonight I'm having a dirty goose.

My new bottle of Mitcher's Rye
giphy.gif

Reactions: nerfstate
On duty for today /tomorrow, but off on Friday /Saturday. Thought I was gonna get mandoed (always an outside chance), but I haven't figured out what my drink of choice will be. Old fashion, a mule, beer...the possibilities are endless!!! Get some boys...WE ARE!!!

…and for the record, in my case, a bit of yellow spot.

Edit, having somehow forgotten that it's St. Patty's day until my wife reminded me, I might go with a wee bit of Jameson's cask strength, which I pulled myself while at the distillery. But I'm not sure that's actually an upgrade from Yellow Spot.

Last edited:
Off at noon Thursday and Friday, I am a beer man. Troegs double nugget nectar. Have 16 pounders ready to go

Reactions: Verolion
ADVERTISEMENT