ADVERTISEMENT

Pre Season top 25! Fraud Franklin not on it!

Saban just wins. If he was winning at PennState you would all be defending him.
By cheating. His fingers smell.

He wouldn't be at Penn State because he's a self aadmitted CHEAT!

Last edited:
The system is broken which has led to certain teams cheating and getting away with it. The abysmally poor NCAA leadership over years has compounded the issue and now destroyed the sport.

The ncaa has turned a blind eye to certain teams and as a result lost all respect and authority. This has led to people now just assuming anyone who wins has to be cheating (whether it’s true or not).

Until there’s a new regulatory body that enforces rules it will not change.

Can you please name the most recent NCAA Champion football team who you believe did not cheat?
That wasn't the assertion of MAN-ure lyin. He stated all champions in any sport cheat. This is a blatant falsehood.

It's no secret the SEC is a breeding ground for imbeciles and cheating.

That wasn't the assertion of MAN-ure lyin. He stated all champions in any sport cheat. This is a blatant falsehood.

First off I did not say all champions cheat. I asked you who do you think isn’t cheating and again you did not answer the question.

By cheating. His fingers smell.

He wouldn't be at Penn State because he's a self aadmitted CHEAT!
Funny. Everyone wanted Meyer on this board before he took the OSU job. He had many known issues at UF yet you say you wouldn’t have been happy with Saban. Talking out your rear end.

Funny. Everyone wanted Meyer on this board before he took the OSU job. He had many known issues at UF yet you say you wouldn’t have been happy with Saban. Talking out your rear end.
No, you are. I said Meyer would never be brought to Penn State. Keep trying, dooflinky.

Your obsession with Coach Franklin is sick. Give it a rest or go elsewhere.

Criticism is one thing, but if you continually hate on the Coach of the home team, you've got a problem.
What gives you the right to tell someone to get off the board, I thought we as American citizens have the right of free speech. I am not a Franklin fan and I just wish that members of this board will give me the opportunity to express my opinions. When we give up the right to free speech were F***ed.

Reactions: GregInPitt

I believe the neither he nor I made such an assertion. Rather we both inquired about your opinion of which teams have not cheated.

Reactions: manilion
I believe the neither he nor I made such an assertion. Rather we both inquired about your opinion of which teams have not cheated.
I've seen enough of his thinly veiled insinuations to know where he was going. He needs to take his bogus nics back to the Michigan sites.

I've seen enough of his thinly veiled insinuations to know where he was going. He needs to take his bogus nics back to the Michigan sites.
According to your posts the PennState wrestling teams are cheaters. Champions = cheaters.

According to your posts the PennState wrestling teams are cheaters. Champions = cheaters.
Well, technically that would be Iowa = cheaters after last season.

I’m having a hard time defending Iowa wrestling. ;)

Reactions: manilion

For all we know Meyers is on this board.

We don't know who the other posters are, really....

;)

ADVERTISEMENT