ADVERTISEMENT

Pre Season top 25! Fraud Franklin not on it!

You are always negative. Do everyone a favor!
1. Go elsewhere. I.e. Hit the road.
2. Learn to control yourself. I.e. Be quiet
3. Be wise. I.e. Run all comments past your wife
before posting.
4. Switch allegiance to another team in the
Preseason Top 25. (I recommend Bama)
This will help you be #1, will improve your
spirit, remove hatred for every coach in
America, and enable you to be on a board
actually would enjoy.
5. There are more reasons, all helping you to
Enjoy life! Cya!!!! 🤔🙄😉🤪

This moron should be happy! Michigan is pre-season #5. This asshole was on this site and posted how he "couldn't wait for this weekend when Michigan kicks PSU's ass!" A true POS!
247 has PSU at 20 and where was UM prior to this year beginning?

Here is last years way too early top 25. Where is UM?

Brett McMurphy's top 25 doesn't have Franklin on it either. He does however predict PSU to finish #14 and Michigan as #20. Not that any of this is of any consequence to anyone that has a life.

I would prefer to have no press at all. When Joe was asked how good his team was, he would always say something like " we got some good football players and I am not sure how good we are, we have a lot to work on" I love it and that is the way Franklin should present the team.

Reactions: joeaubie21
Looks like PSU was around top 20 prior to the start of the season. All I care about is the final record, polls don't mean a lot of you keep wining or lose to often.

Reactions: m48tank
Your obsession with Coach Franklin is sick. Give it a rest or go elsewhere.

Criticism is one thing, but if you continually hate on the Coach of the home team, you've got a problem.
Your worship of Franklin is sick. Give it a rest or go elsewhere.

• Love
Reactions: Lion8286
What drives me nuts are writers who look at where a team finished last year as their primary indicator on how good they will be next regardless who they are returning. If a team is only returning 3-5 staters on each side unless they are bama they likely won’t be as good. Idiots

Reactions: psu00
247 has PSU at 20 and where was UM prior to this year beginning?

Here is last years way too early top 25. Where is UM?

That’s a pretty bad “way too early”. A&M, UNC, Iowa St., USC. I stopped there.

Since you appear to equate success with preseason rankings I assume you were pretty happy with last season?

What drives me nuts are writers who look at where a team finished last year as their primary indicator on how good they will be next regardless who they are returning. If a team is only returning 3-5 staters on each side unless they are bama they likely won’t be as good. Idiots
Allot of your ranking comes from previous history. Unfortunately Franklin’s track record is going in the wrong direction. The voters see it, until Franklin beats a few quality teams PennState will get no respect.

Yes. Not everyone cheats.
Who then? Basketball, baseball, hockey, soccer, they all play by the same rules. Saben has never been caught cheating. Don’t be a hater because the best players want to play for him. PennState needs to bring in and develop better talent to compete at the highest level. Problem is they just haven’t done it under Franklin.
Everyone said the same thing about Clemson until this year. Do you think Dabo changed what he is doing? No way. Coaching means everything is sports and Saben is the best. I’m not an Alabama fan, been a PennState fan for 30 years. PennSates problem with competing at the highest level is all coaching related. Pretty much since the late 90s, this program has not had the best coaches. I thought Franklin might be the guy, however I no longer believe that he can get it done.

Who then? Basketball, baseball, hockey, soccer, they all play by the same rules. Saben has never been caught cheating. Don’t be a hater because the best players want to play for him. PennState needs to bring in and develop better talent to compete at the highest level. Problem is they just haven’t done it under Franklin.
Everyone said the same thing about Clemson until this year. Do you think Dabo changed what he is doing? No way. Coaching means everything is sports and Saben is the best. I’m not an Alabama fan, been a PennState fan for 30 years. PennSates problem with competing at the highest level is all coaching related. Pretty much since the late 90s, this program has not had the best coaches. I thought Franklin might be the guy, however I no longer believe that he can get it done.
Saban admitted he was a cheat. Where have you been?

Is that you Michnit? Sounds like it.

ADVERTISEMENT