ADVERTISEMENT

Pre Game Yellow Lot 3 -- Helicopter

the-fall-guy-4.jpg

Reactions: 91Joe95
Read the article and can’t quite figure out their bitch. Maybe more will come out now that it’s public.

Either way, you can’t let the inmates run the asylum. If the guy is bad news I don’t suspect the University would stand behind him like they are.
Have you met our board of trustees?

Last edited:
Read the article and can’t quite figure out their bitch. Maybe more will come out now that it’s public.

Either way, you can’t let the inmates run the asylum. If the guy is bad news I don’t suspect the University would stand behind him like they are.

IDK, a 98% vote against is pretty telling.
and..."I don’t suspect the University would stand behind him like they are"
Have you met our BOTS?

I was in one of the misc yellow lots by the research buildings, begind the track. I've been to over 200 games at the Beav and I've never had a worse experience. We parked early and went to Gameday. When we returned we realized we had the misfortune of being next to what appeared to be a group of recent grads mixed with current students. I assumed it was a frat.

They completely boxed me in with their gear. They used my truck as a leaning post and picnic table. I couldn't get out of the lot and even if I could, everything was full. Terrible day of tailgating for me and the kid. After the game I noticed they spilled grease from their grill all over my truck.

You can thank the helicopter for the grease.

Reactions: step.eng69
Too far away. After making the effort to clean it up, I figured out is was an egg. Very nice.
So, instead of tailgating, some student decides to carry an egg all the way from his apartment and throw it at your vehicle? WTF.

So, instead of tailgating, some student decides to carry an egg all the way from his apartment and throw it at your vehicle? WTF.
There was a lot more to the saga further up the thread. I assumed they made eggs for breakfast at the tailgate. Probably had some left over. They were upset that I didn't allow them to hang all over my vehicle, leave their beer cans on my hood. Pee on my tire...things like that.

Disgusting behavior, but nobody really cares, I suppose.

There was a lot more to the saga further up the thread. I assumed they made eggs for breakfast at the tailgate. Probably had some left over. They were upset that I didn't allow them to hang all over my vehicle, leave their beer cans on my hood. Pee on my tire...things like that.

Disgusting behavior, but nobody really cares, I suppose.
I care. Not “weaponizing a helicopter in order to stop it” care, but I care.

Reactions: JWB389
ADVERTISEMENT