ADVERTISEMENT

Powerade seeds released

Yeah district four Benton has a very nice golf course as well beautiful country

Mill Race was my course for years. I shot a 71 there once. My best round aside from that fruitful day was an 88.🤷‍♂️

Mill Race was my course for years. I shot a 71 there once. My best round aside from that fruitful day was an 88.🤷‍♂️
Mill Race is a good course. They had a rough couple of years clearing trees after the tornadoes.

Reactions: hlstone
Mill Race is a good course. They had a rough couple of years clearing trees after the tornadoes.
Love the trout farm that runs beside one of the holes just all around beautiful place to play. I'm going there first thing in the spring when it opens.

Reactions: hlstone
Iola is quite the place lol. I grew up near Ricketts Glen State Park and just recently moved back here. Hotel Iola must have been before my time.
We have some land in the mountains that just about touches part of Ricketts, we love it!
I used to drive through Millville commuting daily to Sunbury, I always thought it was a pretty town.

found this Haunted Hotel Iola

and This

Growing up in this area I never really understood the draw of all the tourists. It took leaving and living all over the world to appreciate the beauty. The area certainly has its faults but its a beautiful place.
In a previous life, my family had a summer cabin (also used during hunting season) at Ganoga Lake, very near Ricketts Glen State Park. My sister was a lifeguard at the swimming area in the park for a couple summers. This was what feels like eons ago, and these posts bring back some strong memories.

Reactions: 86PSUPaul
ADVERTISEMENT