ADVERTISEMENT

Poll: Who will be the PSU 125 at tournament time?

Who will start at 125 for PSU come tournament time?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NittanyChris

Dec 3, 2001
So, just for kicks, where do people stand on this currently? I’ll start…Hildebrandt!

I'm just voting for my preference but I have doubts that it'll be someone not currently rostered.

Reactions: Ja1339
I went with Other. I don't think we qualify the weight as it stands right now. Hopefully that changes with time.

I went with Hildebrandt but I am a bit concerned that nothing has been said about him in a while. It seems that the Nick Circus has come to an end, so why hasn't his chatter ramped up? Though what do I know...

I went with Hildebrandt but I am a bit concerned that nothing has been said about him in a while. It seems that the Nick Circus has come to an end, so why hasn't his chatter ramped up? Though what do I know...
He's been in the portal less than a week.

Hearing Cael is trying to get Gilman eligible on the basis that Eierman/Amine are getting a 5th NCAA and Gilman never got a 4th (regardless of the reasons)

Not even sure how to respond to this one.

Frustration, indignation, anger, elation, resignation, exasperation, ....

I do like it better than the Suriano saga.

Last edited:
0d1.jpg

Reactions: Chickenman Testa
Strittmatter,%20Jody-Head%20and%20Shoulder.jpg
It might be a conflict of interest with his true masters, but maybe this guy still has some eligibility:

Voted for Drew. Shouldn’t a kid need to be on the team by the start of the season? I don’t really like kids that are transferring waiting until second semester to come in. Just doesn’t seem right lol but that’s life.

Reactions: ccdiver
This board is all in on Sarah coming to the NLWC to train.
I'm the biggest Sarah fan on this board--I'll fight anyone who says different--but I actually voted Cruiseliner here. I just think that, at the end of the day, he opts for the best story over the best up-front deal. Nick coming "home" to win the team title while executing his personal vision quest is bound to sell a lot of auctioneering services....

I'm not sure that any help is actually coming. It would be great if either Suriano or Hildebrandt joined up, but the Suriano smoke has dissipated quite a bit, and Hildebrandt's name in the portal seems like a bit too much conjecture to me. Nothing that would possibly connect him to PSU at this point, other than a need.

That said, I chose Hildebrandt as the most likely scenario in which PSU qualifies a 125lb wrestler for NCAAs. I'd love for his sister to come into the fold, too.

I'm the biggest Sarah fan on this board--I'll fight anyone who says different--but I actually voted Cruiseliner here. I just think that, at the end of the day, he opts for the best story over the best up-front deal. Nick coming "home" to win the team title while executing his personal vision quest is bound to sell a lot of auctioneering services....
I’m your huckleberry!

So you are saying he can't execute his personal vision quest with a loaded bank account in Iowa? :)

Voted for Drew. Shouldn’t a kid need to be on the team by the start of the season? I don’t really like kids that are transferring waiting until second semester to come in. Just doesn’t seem right lol but that’s life.
He can't transfer in now.....the semester is half over. January would be the earliest he could register. Didn't he suffer a serious knee injury in his last match? Can he beat Suriano and Howard for the starting spot? So many questions :)

He can't transfer in now.....the semester is half over. January would be the earliest he could register. Didn't he suffer a serious knee injury in his last match? Can he beat Suriano and Howard for the starting spot? So many questions :)
Got any proof of this?

None of the recaps of his 3rd/4th place match vs. McKee mention an injury.

And the Google search I did of "drew hildebrandt" injury -- all of them pointed to other wrestlers' injuries.

Reactions: diggerpup
Got any proof of this?

None of the recaps of his 3rd/4th place match vs. McKee mention an injury.

And the Google search I did of "drew hildebrandt" injury -- all of them pointed to other wrestlers' injuries.
Well......clearly I have him mixed up with someone else. Good grief.....I haven't even started drinking yet....no excuse. My bad

Anyone have a semi-educated guess as to when Suriano & Hildebrandt may be making decisions about next semester? I would guess it should be decided in the next two weeks or so. Am I way off on that?

Anyone have a semi-educated guess as to when Suriano & Hildebrandt may be making decisions about next semester? I would guess it should be decided in the next two weeks or so. Am I way off on that?
It depends on how fast the auctioneer talks and what denominations they have to count. C-notes.......3 weeks. Rolled dimes.........Mid-January. I kid........I'm certain money has nothing to do with it :)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT