ADVERTISEMENT

POLL: Who is your adopted World Cup team?

Who is your adopted World Cup team?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well... I am literally in Reykjavik at this very moment getting ready to drive out to The Secret Lagoon thermal hot springs. So I am going to have to go with Iceland...

BTW, something special and weird about watching people stumble out of the bars here at 2am while it is still light out... crazy

1cb16518-9629-4e70-a691-5edfa5e20a60.jpg

Well... I am literally in Reykjavik at this very moment getting ready to drive out to The Secret Lagoon thermal hot springs. So I am going to have to go with Iceland...

BTW, something special and weird about watching people stumble out of the bars here at 2am while it is still light out... crazy

How are the women? From looking at photos, I find Icelandic women to be the most beautiful in the world. Tell me it's true in person.

How are the women? From looking at photos, I find Icelandic women to be the most beautiful in the world. Tell me it's true in person.
It's really tough to tell who is native and who is a tourist. I can tell you the flight attendants in Icelandair were breathtaking... all very Nordic looking (blond).

Reykjavik is a weird town. It has a counter-culture feel to it so you have a lot of tats and piercings. I stumbled by a bar last night with a Sex Pistols tribute band called "Rex Pistols". That was a tough looking crowd.

Downtown they have a massive TV screen set up to watch the MC matches. They were going insane when Messi missed his PC.

It's really tough to tell who is native and who is a tourist. I can tell you the flight attendants in Icelandair were breathtaking... all very Nordic looking (blond).

Reykjavik is a weird town. It has a counter-culture feel to it so you have a lot of tats and piercings. I stumbled by a bar last night with a Sex Pistols tribute band called "Rex Pistols". That was a tough looking crowd.

Downtown they have a massive TV screen set up to watch the MC matches. They were going insane when Messi missed his PC.

And are you WRECKING anybody over there Eric??

Secret Lagoon is a good one. You’ll be literally a small hill from water that would par boil you.

I was in Iceland when they beat England in the European Cup - their first real triumph. Madness!

Reactions: TheGLOV

Pretty sure the people there have a dating app to help them avoid incestuous relationships since the population is from like a few dozen families.

ADVERTISEMENT