ADVERTISEMENT

POLL: Predicting the PSU-Iowa 2019-20 Dual - PART I

What is the outcome of the Jan 31st Dual?

• PSU by 10+ pts

Votes: 21 16.4%
  • PSU by 5-9 pts

Votes: 49 38.3%
  • PSU by 1-4 pts

Votes: 44 34.4%
  • PSU by criteria

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • Iowa by criteria

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Iowa by 1-4 pts

Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Iowa by 5-9 pts

Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Iowa by 10+ pts

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • Team pts deducted from Iowa

Votes: 8 6.3%
  • Team pts deducted from PSU

Votes: 1 0.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
NEVER in college. Bull lives rent free in Cenzo's head. He knows he'll end up on his back again if he gets aggressive with Marinelli.

It would seem by your response that you did not pick up on my point. The score to date in matches that matter is 0-0. You could be correct that Joseph NEVER beats Marinelli in college. But it could also be that Marinelli NEVER faces Joseph in a match that matters. He's got just one more shot at besting Joseph at Nationals. Care to wager on how it goes?

Can’t wait till the HR meltdown in January :)

I honestly think it’s gonna be like the ass beating we gave tOSU when everyone was saying it was gonna be close dual last year

Ryan won’t go traditional draw. Match starts at 133, RBY beats Pletcher, Lee beats McKenna and we all laugh with joy knowing what’s coming up next..

Would love to start at 149..Verk beats Lugo, Berge beats Young...uh oh!

I am really looking forward to those two matches. They look to be good litmus tests for our young guys, and if either of them win, well yeah, it could be big in more ways than one.

Reactions: pish69
This year is going to be so fun as for the past few years as great as the rivalry was with tOSU their message board fan base is kind of non existent.

I really hope Iowa State doesn’t knock off Iowa before we get to! The amount of trash talking, opinions, projections, bets, etc is going to be FUN!!!

Let’s GO! Been too long, let’s get this season going already!

This year is going to be so fun as for the past few years as great as the rivalry was with tOSU their message board fan base is kind of non existent.

I really hope Iowa State doesn’t knock off Iowa before we get to! The amount of trash talking, opinions, projections, bets, etc is going to be FUN!!!

Might be too strong of a wish.;)

F#n for PSU but N$@t y^*r for another team. :D

I can see T&T wanting it to end on 125 to give Spencer a chance to win them the match. Hopefully it's either out of reach of Spencer needs a pin. I think Brody might be able to avoid the pin but definitely not the tech fall.

Luke Werner from Lock Haven tilted him pretty easily last year so hard to imagine Spencer not racking up a few sets of 4NF quickly.

Reactions: Dogwelder
I can see T&T wanting it to end on 125 to give Spencer a chance to win them the match. Hopefully it's either out of reach of Spencer needs a pin. I think Brody might be able to avoid the pin but definitely not the tech fall.

Luke Werner from Lock Haven tilted him pretty easily last year so hard to imagine Spencer not racking up a few sets of 4NF quickly.
Way to rain on the parade.:(

Way to rain on the parade.:(

I hope I am way wrong man!

Hey - I didn't think Nevills could prevent bonus against Snyder in the OSU 2018 dual and he sure as hell did! I absolutely didn't think Cassar had it in him to beat Kollin Moore at the time so truthfully, I know nothing.

Reactions: Creek Side

Since you brought it up...good place to share a rule change...
If the head coaches can't decide on a starting weight, there will be a coin flip that decides which coach gets first choice. Winner can choose either; (a) starting weight, or (b) odd/even matches. The opposing coach then picks either (a) or (b), whichever the winner of the flip didn't select.

Used to be, if they didn't agree, there'd be a random draw of weight class, or a 1 in 10 chance of getting a specific weight. Now, all a coach has to do is win the flip.

ADVERTISEMENT