ADVERTISEMENT

POLL: Ms. BWI Bracket - Round 1 - Laetetia Casta vs. Salma Hayek.

Who's the Hottest?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A

anon_xdc8rmuek44eq

One Vote.

Laetetia Casta

Laetitia_Casta_41234.jpg

laetitia-casta6.jpg

F_MZtj_DALvDM_qElV_rYuveox4Cyfo-HusMd-iUivISPhjMSBmb0FYzr7gH-1ttZQM2_DYRNxbqFcC09tVgqJGyWE54dxFlFcmNY_cd7c2r14D_D-8I0uFnO5U

15144597842652.jpg

black_and_white_photo_1.jpg

Salma Hayek

08ac600015403394f5929733446e4cf7.jpg

12530760_910850585677258_1523909920_n.jpg

selma_1.jpg

Pr-jcwjrsHyIGKovEg4YOEe-WZ382YQwWAG16nS8Cm_07uO8CviT-9XB_VT2IntG_vfMMzf4K3i5MklUynbXjxX412Kb1fqGw8zxKK9sz0jYL08SWq5rCyN3mgVNAyvwzYz-7OeM9lCG

salmahayek12_1401706364.jpg

Reactions: palmettolion
This might be the biggest blow out of all of them. Salma needs better competition.

Reactions: razpsu
This might be the biggest blow out of all of them. Salma needs better competition.

Casta's breasts were used at the model for the statue of Marianne in Neuville-en-Ferrain, France. I get everyone loves Hayek (and should - she's ridiculous), but Casta deserves some attention. You're talking a solid 5" height difference between the two (Casta 5'7", Hayek 5'2").

She’s hot, but not well known enough to take Salma out in my opinion.

Casta's breasts were used at the model for the statue of Marianne in Neuville-en-Ferrain, France. I get everyone loves Hayek (and should - she's ridiculous), but Casta deserves some attention. You're talking a solid 5" height difference between the two (Casta 5'7", Hayek 5'2").

No doubt. At one time she was my favorite.

Reactions: anon_xdc8rmuek44eq
The Salma side boob photo pushed me over to her.

I had to throw that in; it's not as polished as some of the other editorial pics but holy sh*t she just walks around looking like that. Wow.

Reactions: Grass
never heard of lc, but I am taking her

She was very much an 'it' girl in the 90's; made the cover of rolling stone, SI swimsuit issue, lots of fashion editorials (she's French). Victoria's Secret, etc. - eventually went into acting in France. Still hot.

c54569b138f5f210a5e26bbbcc0524cc.jpg

I love the idea of Salma Heyak but I think I made a mistake not voting for Laetetia Casta who I think will age better.

I don’t know who Casta is. Voted for Selma for her long term consistency

I have had enough! Way too many people are voting on nostalgia, and I will leave it at that. This topic jumped the shark when Pam Anderson lost to Charleze Theron. I guess you all watched Baywatch so you could learn to lifeguard C’Mon Man!

Reactions: 91Joe95
Damn Midnighter, what a brutal choice you’ve put before me — pitting two of my absolute all-times faves against each other in the first round!

I’d say I just cannot decide how to vote and will have to abstain... except abstaining is the furthest thing from my mind when either of these women is in the picture.

Gonna have to sleep on this one.

There is no woman in my fantasy world that I would choose before Salma Heyak. So, I cast my vote for the gorgeous Salma Hayek.
She could smother me with those DDs and I'd die a happy man. I'd ask her to speak Spanish while doing it, just for the hell of it.

• Haha
Reactions: Tom McAndrew
I'm usually on the wrong side of these votes, and I understand that as I usually go for the more feminine types.

But this is a head scratcher. Hayek isn't even that cute, and she is built like a Romanian power lifter. o_Oo_Oo_O The only advice I gave my sons on women was to avoid one's that could beat their a$$...... ;);)

ADVERTISEMENT