ADVERTISEMENT

POLL: Ms. BWI Bracket Poll - Round 1 - Pamela Anderson vs. Charlize Theron.

Who's the Hottest?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A

anon_xdc8rmuek44eq

One Vote.

Pamela Anderson

pamela-anderson-looks-hot-af-in-this-picture-201705-1508495316.jpg

pIxWPTTnt7_MN2a7liWjHeLrsvwwssOu_omJWihjMsvSrTqaQjs0NYJo0LUGuA2XoPBV83uyEmnqUnJnY7Usgy3g8D_zePbO5iHeqbv0LmvNNwgRxiygLiIQ

49da77871e8115651f594ffd9c543fae.jpg

00040_130403_345_MT.jpg

2_1370583063.jpg

Charlize Theron

71Dq8TWDZTL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

96e2d285e8fa9c0b348e7b31cd6d7285.jpg

b2f4b401721355f50e56db49e3b4a58e.jpg

60b2507db38766b4b4001771a53e82bd.jpg

charlize-theron-at-andrew-macpherson-photoshoot-for-gq-magazine-december-2000_7.jpg

Reactions: palmettolion
I’m glad you included at least one pre boob job photo of Pam. The only with he laying on her stomach I believe. She was stunning without the plastic surgery. That said Charlize is an all timer. How did you put these two against each other and have Michelle Pfeifer and Allison Brie as another match up? Was it random? Pam and Charlize are both way ahead of Michelle and Allison.

Reactions: LafayetteBear
I’m glad you included at least one pre boob job photo of Pam. The only with he laying on her stomach I believe. She was stunning without the plastic surgery. That said Charlize is an all timer. How did you put these two against each other and have Michelle Pfeifer and Allison Brie as another match up? Was it random? Pam and Charlize are both way ahead of Michelle and Allison.

Yeah, random.

Reactions: Ranger Dan
This is a horribly difficult one for me. I have adored everything about Ms, Theron for years. She is royalty. However, at the end of the day, I am not one drawn to classic beauty and sophistication... I love big breasted supper slutty/trashy woman. What can I say. So I have to stay true to myself and go with Pam even though I know she will probably only garner 30-35% of the vote.

This is a horribly difficult one for me. I have adored everything about Ms, Theron for years. She is royalty. However, at the end of the day, I am not one drawn to classic beauty and sophistication... I love big breasted supper slutty/trashy woman. What can I say. So I have to stay true to myself and go with Pam even though I know she will probably only garner 30-35% of the vote.
I agree with all of this except the vote. Charlize is just too pretty to vote for Pam, hot as she is. If I was strictly adhering to the LSHF voting criterion, I would probably have to vote for Pam.

How did you put these two against each other and have Michelle Pfeifer and Allison Brie as another match up? Was it random? Pam and Charlize are both way ahead of Michelle and Allison.
Agree. Perhaps this thing should be conducted on a double elimination basis. Seeing Diane Lane go out in the first round was painful.

Reactions: Hotshoe
I could not get past those 2 huge mammaries. I am a weak human being!

That’s Scarlett Johansson; Charlize has a couple of small foot/ankle tattoos but nothing garish.
My. bad, I googled CJ tats and this pic came up. I did see her ankle and foot ones. Theron and ScarJo both look the same to me. Not really a fan of either.

Last edited:
He should be flogged. Doesn't know Diane, and doesn't know Charlize. It's rigged, I tell ya!
I knew Diane, but it was only exposure via the board. DL is hot. CT and ScarJo both look similar to me in some pics. Flogging is okay by me as long as it is the young Pam wielding the whip.

Last edited:
I knew Diane, but it was only exposure via the board. CT and ScarJo both look similar to me in some pics. Flogging is okay by me as long as it is the young Pam wielding the whip.

Really? Charlize probably has 8” on ScarJo (that’s what she said).

• Haha
Reactions: PearlSUJam
Reactions: anon_xdc8rmuek44eq
^^^^^^this.exactly.

Refridge madness!

It’s official: Charlize Theron and weed are reunited. After quitting the drug in her 30s due to a bad reaction that caused her to stare at a refrigerator for eight hours (no joke), the 42-year-old actress is back to blazing up, and she’s found the most reliable supplier: her mom.

Charlize's career is an interesting one. She's surprisingly funny; watch Young Adult if you haven't and want a good laugh...

tumblr_myj0amud8o1t1q6zpo1_500.gif

Reactions: PearlSUJam
ADVERTISEMENT