ADVERTISEMENT

POLL: Ms. BWI Bracket Poll - Round 1 - Ana de Armas vs. Catherine Bach.

Who's the Hottest?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A

anon_xdc8rmuek44eq

One Vote.

p.jpg

mokel81t1rq41.jpg

or2re96o1z051.jpg

ana-de-armas-gq-0816-01.jpg

O62wvfV.jpg

Catherine Bach

ac530131af5c8f59237099222fc13b78.jpg

89232591_203715074207892_6755252321245986816_n-1.jpg

-782089116955570108.jpg

Catherine-Bach-near-nude.jpeg

eEY6Oq9.jpg

Reactions: palmettolion
This is easiest pick I’ve made since that
should I go to Pitt or PSU choice I made decades ago. Catherine for the win.

Hard to believe those are pictures of Bach from her prime..... Makes her a contestant for a middle aged contest. Not this one. I've seen grandmothers that look younger than Bach in those pictures. Don't understand why anyone would vote for an older one over one in their prime, unless of course they don't believe they could handle a younger one, even in their dreams........

Easy choice for AdA......

Last edited:
Tough one. They both have certain attributes.

I agree. There are aspects of each that are quite compelling, and aspects of each that are "eh."

I'm leaning toward Catherine, but am going to mull this over some more before placing a vote.

Catherine all the way. Not even close. I think the other chick was in "war dogs"? Come on daisy dukes are an icon in the fashion world.

She just has THAT look I like .....Ana De Armas for me please , how about a week , every other for a year or two ?

I did and don’t remember her.

This supposed to be a for a different quote? Maybe the 'Knives Out' recommendation? If you saw it and missed de Armas, I'm not sure how much you saw....that said, you'll remember her soon enough I think.

No-Time-to-Die-Poster-Ana-de-Armas.jpg

After brief contemplation, I was only able to evaluate Ana through the first picture. No vote yet. I’ll try again later. 😞

ADVERTISEMENT