ADVERTISEMENT

POLL: Ms. BWI Bracket Poll IV - Round 1, Match 15 - Elisha Cuthbert vs. Yvonne Strahovski.

Your choice?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Midnighter2

Jan 21, 2021
Elisha Cuthbert

17bbafe1b891f44559c9de1520a14aba.jpg

thumb-1920-571202.jpg

4862115801806976338.jpg

cuthbertnextdoor023.gif

Yvonne Strahovski

db4df7e411311936a38e5a0ceafe735133fd64f0.png

8544108775_038f3de418_b.jpg

17a20fd35734c4ff38233feaf8571859c09f7e02.jpg

a579336d86ef8746f19619556cfe53958459b298.gifv

Cuthbert, to me, is very photogenic in still photos. But in video clips she seems more average. I don't know who the other girl is. But I voted for her.

@Midnighter2
Damn you for making me choose! Much like other head to head polls recently, the pairing has been either diabolical or divine intervention. Either way, you are killing me!
He’s like Jigsaw in Saw - but opposite. No one’s choosing between cutting off a hand or a foot with a hacksaw - we’re just dissing one of 2 gorgeous women. Still painful in a way

So mad at you Midnighter, I should not have to make choices this difficult that don't really matter.

@Midnighter2
Damn you for making me choose! Much like other head to head polls recently, the pairing has been either diabolical or divine intervention. Either way, you are killing me!

When life imitates BWI. I frequently get to choose between such attractive women in real life. Sometimes, I choose not to choose and take both.

😞

I voted Cuthbert. I'd change that if possible. Cuthbert is 5'3". Strahovski is 5'9". IF all else is equal, take the 5'9" chick, ALWAYS.

I don’t like to allow vote changing (or viewing results without voting first) since people could try to game the poll for whatever reason. Still, we’ll count your vote for Yvonne in our hearts.

I voted Cuthbert. I'd change that if possible. Cuthbert is 5'3". Strahovski is 5'9". IF all else is equal, take the 5'9" chick, ALWAYS.
I beg to differ. My wife is 5 3 and I like petite and feminine women. I find women of 5 9 and taller to be man-ish and they don't turn me on. IN a photoshoot, they all look the same, but when on a date I'll take a petite woman any day or night!

I beg to differ. My wife is 5 3 and I like petite and feminine women. I find women of 5 9 and taller to be man-ish and they don't turn me on. IN a photoshoot, they all look the same, but when on a date I'll take a petite woman any day or night!
My wife was petite as well. It's possible the difference is that you're still married :) . Once I hit the market, after quite an ordeal, I was ready for a different model (pun intended).

Reactions: Obliviax
Thank goodness college football is right around the corner. Elisha Cuthbert running away.

I'm surprised the vote is so lopsided. One of the tougher choices I can remember.
Yea
Don’t get it - I voted before even seeing the pics (as I lobbied hard to get YS in the poll) - man 👨 was I surprised 😯 when I saw 👀 the results so far

🤷‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Reactions: Midnighter2
Yea
Don’t get it - I voted before even seeing the pics (as I lobbied hard to get YS in the poll) - man 👨 was I surprised 😯 when I saw 👀 the results so far

🤷‍♂️🤦‍♂️
RECOUNT !!
😤

• Haha
Reactions: kickerinaz
Yea

🤷‍♂️🤦‍♂️
I think it’s because she isn’t as well known as Elisha…. As a fan of the tv show Chuck, I am a huge fan of YS. I voted for Elisha though.

Reactions: Midnighter2
I think it’s because she isn’t as well known as Elisha…. As a fan of the tv show Chuck, I am a huge fan of YS. I voted for Elisha though.

My brother tried to get me into Chuck years ago before Zachary Levi was everywhere.

Noooooo

How do you do that - you can’t be a fan and vote 🗳 the wrong 😑 way like that

Yvonne should win 🥇 the whole thing and she’s getting dumped already

bummer

Reactions: Ranger Dan
Yea

🤷‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Midnighter found the hottest pics of Cuthbert. Only thing missing was the scene of her running from the cougar in 24. I was a big 24 fan so my view may be tainted. Elisha don't always look hot. I have NEVER seen Yvonne not looking hot. She is even hot as a member as a Nerd Herder in Chuck.
7ad988f6a17ac234264bb0069b3baf28.jpg

Yvonne is one of my favs. I got hooked on Chuck because of her.

679447e5d7126cb02ffb7080ca24c127--sarah-lancaster-sarah-walker.jpg

Midnighter found the hottest pics of Cuthbert. Only thing missing was the scene of her running from the cougar in 24. I was a big 24 fan so my view may be tainted. Elisha don't always look hot. I have NEVER seen Yvonne not looking hot. She is even hot as a member as a Nerd Herder in Chuck.
7ad988f6a17ac234264bb0069b3baf28.jpg

Yvonne is one of my favs. I got hooked on Chuck because of her.

679447e5d7126cb02ffb7080ca24c127--sarah-lancaster-sarah-walker.jpg
Recently binge watched 📺 the first four seasons again !!

agree - she ALWAYS looked great 👍

ADVERTISEMENT