ADVERTISEMENT

POLL: Ms. BWI Bracket Poll III - Round 1, Match 16 - Kendall Jenner vs. Josie Canseco.

Your choice?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Midnighter2

Jan 21, 2021
Kendall Jenner

87565161_200052787736858_2129660725084522322_n-819x1024.jpg

Kendall-Jenner-02.jpg

DxNU5QjWsAAlLQm.jpg

Josie Canseco

josie-canseco-nude.jpg

A09A4578.jpeg.124b502411a9281ec4623186a653aaad.jpeg

Josie-Canseco-Nude-Maxim-Magazine-The-Fappening-Blog-7-1024x1429.jpg

Kendall is gorgeous, but I can't stand the whole Kardashian persona/brand, so it's Josie this time.

Josie is dating Logan Paul. Does that change anything (I mean, it didn't for me since I voted for her, but still...some folks are picky).

The entire Kardashian-Jenner clan is a toxic waste dump. Josie is for me.
i understand and agree with the sentiment concerning the Kardashians. How Kendall Jenner (it IS Kendall isn't it?) has managed to earn a reputed $1 billion is hard to fathom.

But looking strictly at these two sets of photos, I have to go with Kendall. Their figures are pretty much a tossup, but Kendall has the prettier face.

She’s probably the least offensive member of the family for sure. No kids or train wreck relationships, no butt or boob surgery, etc.

Good point. Her missteps have basically been limited to a poorly-conceived Pepsi commercial and showing the naïveté to not recognize a baggie for drugs... and said naïveté could actually be interpreted as a positive.

Good point. Her missteps have basically been limited to a poorly-conceived Pepsi commercial and showing the naïveté to not recognize a baggie for drugs... and said naïveté could actually be interpreted as a positive.
This family is a PR and merch machine. Every move, including waking up in the morning, having $10K worth of product applied by a crew of stylists, and then the publicist staff "leaks" the whereabouts to the paparazzi so that the tabloids continuously blast their schtick to the adoring fans....blecch!

It all started with a sex tape that the mom monetized for about $5 million, and the "Wag the Dog" shitshow started. Not a single ounce of substance, intellect, or contributions to the greater good of mankind, but $$$billions in the bank. About as brazenly disgusting as the American story gets.

Reactions: Fac and CVLion
Are we supposed to vote based on how wholesome each of these women are? I know very little about their personalities or personal histories? Can a short biography be provided for each?

This family is a PR and merch machine. Every move, including waking up in the morning, having $10K worth of product applied by a crew of stylists, and then the publicist staff "leaks" the whereabouts to the paparazzi so that the tabloids continuously blast their schtick to the adoring fans....blecch!

It all started with a sex tape that the mom monetized for about $5 million, and the "Wag the Dog" shitshow started. Not a single ounce of substance, intellect, or contributions to the greater good of mankind, but $$$billions in the bank. About as brazenly disgusting as the American story gets.

I'd say more like 'About as brazenly American as the story gets.'

Reactions: CVLion
i understand and agree with the sentiment concerning the Kardashians. How Kendall Jenner (it IS Kendall isn't it?) has managed to earn a reputed $1 billion is hard to fathom.

But looking strictly at these two sets of photos, I have to go with Kendall. Their figures are pretty much a tossup, but Kendall has the prettier face.
The billionaire is Kylie (and most recently Kim). Kendall still looks like a Jenner; Kylie is all in on being Kim Jr. (lip, butt,
boob implants). She was also apparently dropped from the Forbes billionaire list.

Kylie Jenner (not Kim):

af9e0d8214719348821699177714130a.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT