ADVERTISEMENT

POLL: Ms. BWI Bracket Poll III - Round 1, Match 15 - Candice Swanepoel vs. Gal Gadot.

Your choice?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Midnighter2

Jan 21, 2021
Candace Swanepol

Candice-Swanepoel-Sexy-Model-Victoria-Secret-Angel-Wall-Sticker-Silk-Poster-Art-Light-Canvas-Home-Decoration.jpg_Q90.jpg_.webp

VOGUE-SPAIN-Candice-Swanepoel-by-Adam-Franzino.-Inge-Fonteyne-July-2016-www.imageamplified.com-I-5.jpg

dbb35wq-b568148f-8369-492a-8c43-c02a656322d8.jpg

Gal Gadot

0*FFHKL6VIVwywK4FZ.jpg

gal-gadot-sexy.jpg

202011-Gal-Gadot-embed09.jpg

last picture of Gal is not a very good one. doesn't accenuate any part of her body. looks like something a mom would wear on the beach.

last picture of Gal is not a very good one. doesn't accenuate any part of her body. looks like something a mom would wear on the beach.

Well, this poll isn’t ‘all body’ - though I try to post as much of those as possible, some women don’t have a lot (like Gal). Some of her best features, IMO, are her face and smile. I think the last pic captures that quite well. Also, would love to meet moms looking like that on the beach. Really.

Well, this poll isn’t ‘all body’ - though I try to post as much of those as possible, some women don’t have a lot (like Gal). Some of her best features, IMO, are her face and smile. I think the last pic captures that quite well. Also, would love to meet moms looking like that on the beach. Really.

not complaining, just don't like the picture.

Wonder Woman versus The Angel..... wow. Big fan of both of these wonderful ladies. Actually think Candace looked a bit better when she had just a hair more meat on her bones a few years back, not that she does not look fabulous now. I mean, she's an underwear model for Victoria Secret! And Gal in that WW costume is, well, mesmerizing. It makes me wish I was Batman... lol.
Good job again, @Midnighter2 ! Again, thank you for this diversion from reality!

BTW- you nailed it @Midnighter2 when you said Gal's face and smile are her best features. She just looks like that "easy going, girl next door, take home to meet momma" girl when she smiles. It can light up a room.

That said, Candace by the slightest. First poll I actually had to leave and think about for a while!

I'm going with Gal just because it's close and I really like Gal's personality.

Well, we have two independent pieces of evidence that you have bad eyesight.

First, your selection. Swanepool is hotter.
Second, your ability to read the poll - Swanepool is winning easily.

😂 😂 😂

Gal Gadot is hot. She also doesn’t seem to have many traits that kill men in their prime - sleazy, fake, shallow, money grubbing, etc. I know this isn’t necessarily a “who would I rather date” poll, but that has to count for something right? Did I mention she’s hot?

ADVERTISEMENT