ADVERTISEMENT

POLL: Ms. BWI Bracket Poll III - Round 1, Match 13 - Stephanie Seymour vs. Marissa Miller.

Your choice?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Midnighter2

Jan 21, 2021
Stephanie Seymour

0959c34e03fc585d7be7e8bd58c01790.jpg

verglas_stephanie.jpg

sante-dorazio-stephanie-seymour-table-1-st-barths-1992.jpg

Marissa Miller

marisa-miller-house.jpg

2bjibd4p6acz.jpg

aLYZCirf21MqRcGypWOGtsPx3BMceXp8_Did_qBcMYqDdgAkhYCykC3fr9r1veS8PjgWqRd9jA-cc1EkaZzG-SYadAgnDNhNkg=s0-d

Marissa Miller is up there with Heidi Klum as the best women's body in history.

This is a good poll idea ;).

That said, with this poll I was trying to get 'similar' contestants against each other. Seymour has her roots in bikini/lingerie modeling, but will probably be best remembered for more high fashion/editorial stuff. Miller is just a bikini model smoke show. So, two sides of the same coin I think with very different attractive, physical attributes.

Its neck to neck, boob to boob, butt to butt ehh..a dead heat tied at 50/50,

The third and last photo of Marisa Miller tells you everything you need to know about her physical attributes. Amazing figure, but a decidedly average face. I certainly can't take issue with people who put more weight (pun intended) on her figure but I, for one, am expecting quality figure and face in a competition like this one.

I voted for Stephanie Seymour.

And BTW, big props, Midnighter. These latest pairings you have put together are very intriguing.

Stephanie Seymour - her body is even better than Miller’s and face is no contest.

I knew a guy who grew up with Seymour in Poway, CA. He said every guy in middle and high school was in love with her mom (before Stephanie really blossomed). Mom would drop SS off and pretty much stop all traffic

Reactions: brupsu and kevin310
And BTW, big props, Midnighter. These latest pairings you have put together are very intriguing.
Agreed on the pairings. Several of the latest choices have been very difficult to make. I expect to have a much easier time with my selections in the next rounds, just because there will likely be some contrast in styles as the ladies move on in the bracket.

Without Marisa with the iPod photo this is unfair. Greatest Apple ad ever. I can’t attach photos here.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT