ADVERTISEMENT

POLL: Ms. BWI Bracket Poll III - Round 1, Match 11 - Penelope Cruz vs. Monica Bellucci.

Your choice?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Midnighter2

Jan 21, 2021
Penelope Cruz

54d3d11030b9a_-_esquire_penelope_f02_049_c_rgb-lg.jpg

071e8d4a34bfbb5d137171a08363a9f2.jpg

9b1c4cc8c2fd096a6998fb79df45aa59.jpg

Monica Bellucci

monika_beluchchi_dieta_1.jpg

4f550a4f2a7f60c4370850591e13c47c.jpg

monika_bellucci4-1.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: palmettolion
Penelope. Holy amazing crap. Looks like I’m staying home today.

EDIT: Just voted. I love seeing Penelope give Monica an ASS. BEATING. o_O . Very satisfying.

Penelope. The second picture of Monica is not the most flattering picture of her midsection. That may seem hypercritical, but this is an elite competition we're dealing with here.

Penelope all day long (and all night long).

It would not surprise me if she made it to the finals.

Penelope. The second picture of Monica is not the most flattering picture of her midsection. That may seem hypercritical, but this is an elite competition we're dealing with here.
Oddly, that's what swung my vote her way. I'm old school when it comes to that.

Penelope crushing Monica? This, along with Phoebe Cates losing first round means I must be minority here. Sorry, Monica curves are heavenly and she has been more than happy to show them off. Penelope is pretty but Monica blows the steam lid off.

Penelope crushing Monica? This, along with Phoebe Cates losing first round means I must be minority here. Sorry, Monica curves are heavenly and she has been more than happy to show them off. Penelope is pretty but Monica blows the steam lid off.
Took Penelope but the last curvy picture of Monica gave me pause.

Post some pics of Monica in her mid 20s snd she will smoke the field.
Picture bias..that second pic is horrible. You can even see her untrimmed Italian forest peeking out. There are so many better pics.

5-764x1024.jpg

Truth..hah

mYZ9Vr.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: blair10
Picture bias..that second pic is horrible. You can even see her untrimmed Italian forest peeking out. There are so many better pics.

5-764x1024.jpg

Truth..hah

mYZ9Vr.gif

Her second pic was amazing. But, I changed it for the whiners who don't like cigarettes or pubic hair.

• Haha
Reactions: PearlSUJam
Her second pic was amazing. But, I changed it for the whiners who don't like cigarettes or pubic hair.

KNOW. YOUR. AUDIENCE. o_O

You ought to know that we are the upper echelon with very high standards. We can have any woman we want when we want. Step up your game.

Reactions: Midnighter2
I’m all in for Monica Belluci. Solid good looks and a body that screams endurance.

Why is pubic hair curly?

So you don't poke you eyes out!!

ADVERTISEMENT