ADVERTISEMENT

POLL: Ms. BWI Bracket II - Round 1, Match 4 - Charlotte McKinney vs. Grace Kelly.

Who's the Hottest?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I take it January Jones wouldn’t fare well, either. She’s a poor man’s Grace Kelly.

I usually follow the “weekend in Cabo” rule. But there are exceptions. Grace Kelly is one of them. Charlize Theron is another.

Grace was beautiful, she probably loses points for not taking skimp, barely there photos.
What if Grace posed the same way Charlotte posed with the same equipment !!!

I take it January Jones wouldn’t fare well, either. She’s a poor man’s Grace Kelly.

I usually follow the “weekend in Cabo” rule. But there are exceptions. Grace Kelly is one of them. Charlize Theron is another.
Grace vs . January would be interesting.

I had to look up January Jones. Yup, I’m in.

88f5c1c0-0e72-11eb-b5ef-2ae1c39c0625

Reactions: Midnighter2
Grace was beautiful, she probably loses points for not taking skimp, barely there photos.
What if Grace posed the same way Charlotte posed with the same equipment !!!
Grace doesn’t have the same equipment.

Grace was a ageless beauty. I had an aunt who lived near the Kelly home when they both were kids, and played with her, so she's got that going for her, plus she's a Philadelphia girl.

But in a contest of 'The Face' vs. 'The Boobs', I'm going with the later. ;)
Grace was a beauty long before puffed up lips, tweaked eyes, cheek implants.
So it’s real vs synthetic.
And I forgive her for being a Philly girl!
LETS GET REAL, BABY!
Grace wins

Real versus silicone. Grace, by a mile
There really should be an historic vs contemporary rule. Grace today would undoubtedly have augmentations and have a bustier figure than she did in the 50s. That’s kind of par for the course, sadly.

Reactions: EPC FAN
Grace was a ageless beauty. I had an aunt who lived near the Kelly home when they both were kids, and played with her, so she's got that going for her, plus she's a Philadelphia girl.

But in a contest of 'The Face' vs. 'The Boobs', I'm going with the later. ;)

BINGO.

I thought the poll was who is the hottest. If you are talking about timeless beauty Kelly wins. If you are talking about hottest Charlotte easily

Reactions: flash86

Don't bring sand to the beach. There is local talent...

Reactions: WestSideLion
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT