ADVERTISEMENT

POLL: Hot or Not? Playboy Magazine has first ever Playmate with a shaved head....

Hot, or not?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I’ve never read the book, but I would think the old DNA hasn’t been stripped - it’s more like it’s been suppressed or muffled, but will come back with a vengeance if modern technology falls. Imagine the social standing of a twitter “influencer” once the power goes out and you have to hunt your own food, chop your own wood, etc.
yes. perhaps bad wording by me. Case in point, 200 years ago a woman might be attracted to a big strong guy who can protect her and her home. Today, assuming she isn't the provider herself, she may be more attracted to a physically weak man who has great assets. (then do the pool boy) .

Posting like what? I think this discussion is interesting and fun. I know what wb meant, but he could have said 'big nose' or something - not untreated syphilis. Look, when it's not fun or interesting, I'll dip. We can have different tastes and points of view without being a-holes to each other. There are plenty of other threads to dig into if you like - I use the 'ignore' feature liberally so know what I will get with most folks I choose to interact with.

Since you're here, do you think Natalie Portman looks better than Vendela?

natalie-portman-gettyimages-83929548_master-bc2d36a5-cc82-423c-8212-0c5aa9408e57.jpg

Yes. I don’t find the other girl all that attractive - hair or not. Partly it’s rhe ripped abs. I don’t find that attractive on a woman. A woman can be in shape/fit and still be very attractive but for me when we enter ripped territory it starts to look too masculine for my tastes.

Reactions: anon_xdc8rmuek44eq
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT