ADVERTISEMENT

POLL: Hot or Not? Playboy Magazine has first ever Playmate with a shaved head....

Hot, or not?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
7a89958137f0fd7780f5e701cc71620c.jpg
You certainly couldn't poll a more shallow audience......

Meet Vendela Lindblom, a Swedish/Brazilian model who made her US Playboy debut recently. I love her look and decided to use it as my avatar (for now). So, what does the discerning minds of the all powerful BWI Board say? Hot, or not?

For your consideration:

Vendela

d852feaf2d57110bff78d50efab84ced.jpg

vendela-lindblom-hot-shots-photos-1.png

7677928-0-image-a-39_1545340799307.jpg

vendela-lindblom-hot-shots-photos-03-480w.png

1080full-vendela-lindblom.jpg

vendela3-2.jpg

1221-vendela-josh-ryan-playboy-3.jpg
I've seen better heads on nickle beers

She looks a bit like Gal Gadot, whom I have slowy come to appreciate...but with even less figure.
Bring back the old Vendela.

Shaved head on a beautiful woman is not a problem. Her problem is her looks, not her hair.

The OP’s girl is a 2 Star reach by new Playboy that only had offers from Rutgers and MAC schools. Give me a 5 star girl from Hef’s days before she let Trump defile her. McDougal at her peak was near unbeatable

Karen-McDougal-naked-boobs-9MSJ0N.jpg

Reactions: 91Joe95
I don't know if that's a famous person about which we know things definitively but if not I genuinely believe that may be a tranny.

I'm reminded of a remark John McKay, coach of the early Tampa Bay Bucs, made when they lost yet again. (They lost the first 26 games in their history.) He said, "We didn't block but we made up for it by not tackling." That person doesn't have attractive female hair but she makes up for it by not having an attractive female face or an attractive female body.

ETA: I'm referring to the person in the first post in this thread, not the one in the post right before mine.

Reactions: dailybuck777
I don't know if that's a famous person about which we know things definitively but if not I genuinely believe that may be a tranny.

I'm reminded of a remark John McKay, coach of the early Tampa Bay Bucs, made when they lost yet again. (They lost the first 26 games in their history.) He said, "We didn't block but we made up for it by not tackling." That person doesn't have attractive female hair but she makes up for it by not having an attractive female face or an attractive female body.

ETA: I'm referring to the person in the first post in this thread, not the one in the post right before mine.

Wow. Here she is with hair. And please send me what you’re smoking.

H2B_9098.jpg

put a wig on it. Honestly, too close to being manly. I guess I like a woman to look like a woman. Clearly, that is subjective by the beholder. But that is where I land on it.

giphy.gif
I was going to say the same thing. A woman that looks like a man doesn't doesn't appeal or look sexy to me.

After seeing the last round of pics(especially the first in that series) and #6, I'm all in. She looked really good with hair too. Of course, I have no shot so it's irrelevant but I vote yes. Thanks as always, Midnighter.

Wow. Here she is with hair. And please send me what you’re smoking.

H2B_9098.jpg
That's pretty funny. I married, what I consider to be, a very attractive woman. Getting on in years now, she is still very attractive. When she has her doubts, and I get caught staring at her, I tell her she simply knows how to be beautiful. That means eating, working out and dressing. This is, to me, case in point. If a person knows how to be good looking and is willing to put the work into it, they will be good looking. (with few exceptions)

McDougal - my sig pic girl....

Sadly, you're not her type....

“I was so nervous! I was into his intelligence + charm. Such a polite man,” Ms. McDougal wrote in the note about the encounter. “We talked for a couple hours – then, it was ‘ON’! We got naked + had sex.”

ADVERTISEMENT