ADVERTISEMENT

POLL: Hot or Not? Playboy Magazine has first ever Playmate with a shaved head....

Hot, or not?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A

anon_xdc8rmuek44eq

Meet Vendela Lindblom, a Swedish/Brazilian model who made her US Playboy debut recently. I love her look and decided to use it as my avatar (for now). So, what does the discerning minds of the all powerful BWI Board say? Hot, or not?

For your consideration:

Vendela

d852feaf2d57110bff78d50efab84ced.jpg

vendela-lindblom-hot-shots-photos-1.png

7677928-0-image-a-39_1545340799307.jpg

vendela-lindblom-hot-shots-photos-03-480w.png

1080full-vendela-lindblom.jpg

vendela3-2.jpg

1221-vendela-josh-ryan-playboy-3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: psu1969a
I'm undecided. The straight on black and white doesn't do her any favors nor does the boxing pic The rest aren't bad, the second to last is the best although the 6th one doesn't show up for me.

Ugh, well at least the burning question of who is your latest “ sig pic “ has been answered.

Reactions: MaconNitt
Meet Vendela Lindblom, a Swedish/Brazilian model who made her US Playboy debut recently. I love her look and decided to use it as my avatar (for now). So, what does the discerning minds of the all powerful BWI Board say? Hot, or not?

For your consideration:

Vendela

d852feaf2d57110bff78d50efab84ced.jpg

vendela-lindblom-hot-shots-photos-1.png

7677928-0-image-a-39_1545340799307.jpg

vendela-lindblom-hot-shots-photos-03-480w.png

1080full-vendela-lindblom.jpg

vendela3-2.jpg

1221-vendela-josh-ryan-playboy-3.jpg
Kinda like a Sphynx cat. Looks completely hairless on last picture what say you @SJLuvsLions?

Reactions: Tom McAndrew
As a former boss used to say, either shave it or grow it. He was irked by the perpetual 5 o'clock shadow that some guys kept, before that was in fashion.

The totally bald, clean shaven look is fine, imo. The 'crew cut' or fuzzy look isn't as appealing imo.

It would help my decision to know whether she had a 6 inch long, 12 year, Brillo-pad, Sasquatch bush down below. Need more pics.

ADVERTISEMENT