Poll: Biden now leads Trump by widest margin in 6 months....

Lion8286

Sep 1, 2008
Nonsense/ he made it up and was never there . No wonder you clowns believe all of Trumps lies - gullible and willfully ignorant.

What happened was psuted said he'd be there in something like 15-30 minutes, then next thing you posted was "I'm leaving now".

RoyalT12

Dec 3, 2020
Bob, did you have a few too many after your afternoon tee time?
Boring Knox, boring. Actually heading out for a drink at my neighbors now. Trying Tequila Manhattans tonight. We shall see. I’m pretty traditional when it comes to cocktails.

RoyalT12

Dec 3, 2020
What happened was psuted said he'd be there in something like 15-30 minutes, then next thing you posted was "I'm leaving now".
Ha! Thanks Im telling you no one was there- fact . Now I’ve got actual people to meet/ have a great night.

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003
Boring Knox, boring. Actually heading out for a drink at my neighbors now. Trying Tequila Manhattans tonight. We shall see. I’m pretty traditional when it comes to cocktails.

I wish I could remind you of that thread, but it is locked for replies.

Enjoy your Tequila Manhattans.

I love Tequila. Straight or in Margherita. 3 part Tequila, 1 lime juiced, 1 Agave nector.............................

Reactions: IIVI and Hotshoe

Bob2022

Mar 15, 2022

Lot more Republicans aren’t voting for Trump after all his dirty tricks that should send him to prison. Either 80-90% of individuals that worked for Trump, most cabinet members like John Bolton, Mark Esper and Bill Barr , won’t vote for Trump again. There’s a reason, they have a close up view.

I think the Republicans should pivot to DeSantis before it’s too late.
Curious how lots of democrats tell republicans what they need to do to win.

Latest posts