Poll: Biden now leads Trump by widest margin in 6 months....

Ten Thousan Marbles

Feb 6, 2014

As President Biden’s approval rating continues to bounce back from its summertime lows, a new Yahoo News/YouGov poll now shows him leading former President Donald Trump in a 2024 rematch by the widest margin since March.

The survey of 1,634 U.S. adults was conducted from Sept. 2 to Sept. 6 — immediately after a combative primetime speech last Thursday, in which Biden blasted “Trump and the MAGA Republicans” as “extremists” who “threat[en] the very foundations of our republic.”

The poll found that if the next presidential election “were held today,” 48% of registered voters would choose Biden, while 42% would choose Trump. Biden’s new 6-point lead is 3 points larger than his edge in the previous Yahoo News/YouGov survey from late August (Biden 45%, Trump 42%) and 4 points better than his average lead across all Yahoo News/YouGov surveys conducted between April and July (Biden 44%, Trump 42%). The poll’s margin of error is approximately 2.6%.......

Reactions: 2lion70 and NJPSU

I am Ironman

May 29, 2001
Yeah sure

giphy.gif

Reactions: Ten Thousan Marbles

CaptainStabbin1

Gold Member
Apr 4, 2014

As President Biden’s approval rating continues to bounce back from its summertime lows, a new Yahoo News/YouGov poll now shows him leading former President Donald Trump in a 2024 rematch by the widest margin since March.

The survey of 1,634 U.S. adults was conducted from Sept. 2 to Sept. 6 — immediately after a combative primetime speech last Thursday, in which Biden blasted “Trump and the MAGA Republicans” as “extremists” who “threat[en] the very foundations of our republic.”

The poll found that if the next presidential election “were held today,” 48% of registered voters would choose Biden, while 42% would choose Trump. Biden’s new 6-point lead is 3 points larger than his edge in the previous Yahoo News/YouGov survey from late August (Biden 45%, Trump 42%) and 4 points better than his average lead across all Yahoo News/YouGov surveys conducted between April and July (Biden 44%, Trump 42%). The poll’s margin of error is approximately 2.6%.......

Whacko!

2lion70

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2004

Proving omce again Trump is a gift that keeps on giving to the DEMS.

interrobang

Aug 21, 2016
I love these polls. 571 democrats polled compared to only 411 republicans.

Yet 38% of democrats says the country is on the wrong track, but they'd vote for Biden again?

44% of democrats say Biden shouldn't run in 2024, but they'd vote for him again?

Only 41% of democrats want Biden to be the 2024 Dem nominee

GSPMax

Jun 21, 2018
I love these polls. 571 democrats polled compared to only 411 republicans.

Yet 38% of democrats says the country is on the wrong track, but they'd vote for Biden again?

44% of democrats say Biden shouldn't run in 2024, but they'd vote for him again?

Only 41% of democrats want Biden to be the 2024 Dem nominee

Even with the larger number of democrats polled, less than 30% of all polled think biden is up to the challenges facing the U.S.

rutgersdave

Jan 23, 2004

Lot more Republicans aren’t voting for Trump after all his dirty tricks that should send him to prison. Either 80-90% of individuals that worked for Trump, most cabinet members like John Bolton, Mark Esper and Bill Barr , won’t vote for Trump again. There’s a reason, they have a close up view.

I think the Republicans should pivot to DeSantis before it’s too late.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2lion70

junior1

May 29, 2001

Lot more Republicans aren’t voting for Trump after all his dirty tricks that should send him to prison. Either 80-90% of individuals that worked for Trump, most cabinet members like John Bolton, Mark Esper and Bill Barr , won’t vote for Trump again. There’s a reason, they have a close up view.

I think the Republicans should pivot to DeSantis before it’s too late.
if you're right and most republicans aren't voting for trump, he won't win the nomination

rutgersdave

Jan 23, 2004
if you're right and most republicans aren't voting for trump, he won't win the nomination
Didn’t say most Republicans but more Republicans won’t vote for him. The first time he won in 2016, most Republicans voted for whoever won the Republican nomination.

RoyalT12

Dec 3, 2020
He really is. Trump gave the Dems the Presidency, the Senate, and the House and now he’s botching up the mid terms yet the Cult can’t break free of his spell.
Not so sure he is negatively effecting the mid-terms. The numbers keep trending in the Dems favor. the red wave has already crashed.

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003
Proving omce again Trump is a gift that keeps on giving to the DEMS.

I think what happened was Biden has you clowns all worked up with division and hate.......... Good for him. He knows his base.

RoyalT12

Dec 3, 2020
Bob, I didn't challenge the internet to a fight................
Can you come up with something original? Do you bore your friends with the same stories over and over again? Try to get some new material. This is played, but please keep it up, it suits you.

RoyalT12

Dec 3, 2020
Lmao. What a fool you are. Now you use little names like the pathetic person you are. Next time, show up.
I’m not using names , I’m describing you, cu$t. And you calling someone out for name calling- stop embarrassing yourself. Go back to playing with your ponies.

Hotshoe

Feb 15, 2012
I’m not using names , I’m describing you, cu$t. And you calling someone out for name calling- stop embarrassing yourself. Go back to playing with your ponies.
Show up next time. You are using names, or are you too stupid to recognize cu$t? Show up when you challenge someone.

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003
Can you come up with something original? Do you bore your friends with the same stories over and over again? Try to get some new material. This is played, but please keep it up, it suits you.

Bob, deal with it. Own it. You did it and it was funny as shit. Get over yourself.

Reactions: Hotshoe

Latest posts