ADVERTISEMENT

FB Recruiting **PODCAST -- Could Penn State be on the verge of several commits**

Not a fan of podcasts. Put the information into a short article and I would love to read it. Otherwise, I can do without it.
Basically we could close on 3-4 d line recruits that are a tier below a few we just missed on in last 2 weeks, gonna have to hit portal again next year and hope to beat Ohio state and or Michigan to flip a few this fall that are more highly rated, we are slipping behind Ohio state and Michigan in recruiting to a distant 3rd in big ten but will still finish in 10-15 range most feel. Sounds oddly familiar

Basically we could close on 3-4 d line recruits that are a tier below a few we just missed on in last 2 weeks, gonna have to hit portal again next year and hope to beat Ohio state and or Michigan to flip a few this fall that are more highly rated, we are slipping behind Ohio state and Michigan in recruiting to a distant 3rd in big ten but will still finish in 10-15 range most feel. Sounds oddly familiar
PSU is doomed. No sense in playing the season or waiting until signing day.

What about the DT Cunningham recruit?

I don't think Liam Andrews is a tier below just about anyone. If we are expecting him to come, then I think that is a big time get. He's going to be a beast no matter what side of the line he plays.

Reactions: bison13
Not a fan of podcasts. Put the information into a short article and I would love to read it. Otherwise, I can do without it.
Agree. Just cut to the chase! Do a brief writeup. Just give a current update on, 1. Who is expected to commit to PSU, 2. Who we are contending with others for, and 3. Who we are dead in the water for.

My guess is that podcasts offer commerical opportunities. Just a guess because I don't do them either, but somebody has to pay to keep the lights on. Nothing wrong with monetizing information.

Reactions: Parkland Fan
My guess is that podcasts offer commerical opportunities. Just a guess because I don't do them either, but somebody has to pay to keep the lights on. Nothing wrong with monetizing information.
That has to be the reason. The podcasts have commercial breaks.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT