ADVERTISEMENT

FB Recruiting Pod. -- PSU loses a top target, where will they go next?

Pilfer from Nova.
Easy drive, and...
They have an excellent class.

As long as Franklin is around, the record will suck and elite athletes will look elsewhere.
You are a fool. This was an inducement issue with money. It had nothing to do with coaching. You really think WVU has better coaching than PSU, ND, Texas, et. al. that were his other finalist?

Reactions: JimNazium
Too bad. The kid is a genuine game-changer. I think the staff will stay in touch through the signing period.

It’s no surprise that WVU got Trotter and Gallagher—NIL money will change everything. PA has restrictions that Texas and WV do not. It wasn’t chance than A and M had such an awesome class last yr either. Before NCAA was ridiculous in how they treated athletes. Now it’s swung to a dangerous opposite direction.

Reactions: bison13
Hearing he got an 800 K deal to sign with WVU
Manchin Money...
Lol
Pa has Franklin's hands tied..
Folks forget that Franklin flipped Jahan Dotson from UCLA late...
Franklin can be criticized for what he does or doesn't do...but only ignorant people criticize him for things he has no control over. It gets boring reading the criticism of the lazy ignorants.

Or maybe a great coach but not an elite coach? We do need to get more production out of our highly rated recruits
Thank you Illinois Lion for getting my humor! While I do like Franklin, I'm not blind and recognize his in game deficiencies. This was meant as a post Miles handoff vs OSU meltdown reference...a painful loss

Reactions: aworsnup
Manchin Money...
Lol
Pa has Franklin's hands tied..
Folks forget that Franklin flipped Jahan Dotson from UCLA late...
Franklin can be criticized for what he does or doesn't do...but only ignorant people criticize him for things he has no control over. It gets boring reading the criticism of the lazy ignorants.
And, folks forget Franklin flipped Barkley from Rutgers.

Fans that live in PA ... need to get their focus on the legislature of PA to change this NIL restriction and enable PSU to tap it's incredible alumni... and Corporate executive base NIL advantage that is going to waste. This is a great test for our New AD..... We shall see.

It’s no surprise that WVU got Trotter and Gallagher—NIL money will change everything. PA has restrictions that Texas and WV do not. It wasn’t chance than A and M had such an awesome class last yr either. Before NCAA was ridiculous in how they treated athletes. Now it’s swung to a dangerous opposite direction.
I am curious, what exactly are PA's restrictions?

Pa...
Under membership only. No NIL authorized for high school students. UMO as I understand it means once you marticulate at PA universities, you can work out NIL contracts before that...no!
My interpretation may be wrong but that is how it reads to me.

Pa...
Under membership only. No NIL authorized for high school students. UMO as I understand it means once you marticulate at PA universities, you can work out NIL contracts before that...no!
My interpretation may be wrong but that is how it reads to me.
Thanks. Not sure how those kind of restrictions could withstand a legal challenge.

Wait. So Penn State can't compete with WVU when it comes to NIL? If that is the case, the future is bleak.

ADVERTISEMENT