Playlist of Jeff Byers' "Greatest Calls" for PSU Wrestling

Dogwelder

Aug 1, 2013
TL;DR Nerfstate lacks originality

What if I reveal to you that Nerfstate is the creator of a great fast food concept? Yup. He is father of the Golden Arcs, Big Mick, and McDowell's! :)

s-l300.jpg

Reactions: danoftw

backdrft76

Sep 7, 2012
Bump (for shoe-color studies.)

@Hotshoe @Tom McAndrew Sorry for the tag, but any chance you can please pin or sticky this thread? There has been a few requests here. It's a classic, and we don't want to lose it over time. A lot of work goes into creating these videos. And I'm sure more will be added to it in the future. Thanks! 😀

Again, thanks to @nerfstate and @ItalianLion for doing this so that we could all enjoy these memories for hopefully years to come!

Last edited:

johnstownsteel

Aug 2, 2013
Johnstown Pa
Mike Lange play by play guy for the Penguins retired yesterday. I always thought that there is only one other guy that can put me right in the middle of the action when listening to him on the radio. That guy is Jeff Byers. Myron Cope was another favorite of mine but for very different reasons. He was “sloppy” with his speech, unique in the way he called the games, irritating as hell if you weren’t a Steeler fan and he just felt as if he was one of us (my fellow Steeler fan buddies).

Oy!

Last edited: