ADVERTISEMENT

Players possibly dismissed

marshall23

May 23, 2013
Anyone else hearing that 2 players are likely done at PSU? One has been speculated at LB another a wideout? I don't know if its appropriate to mention names.....so just asking.

I have not heard anything definitive, but based on what I have read here, I think I know to whom you are referring.

I heard it was possibly because they did or didn't do something? I bet that is possible. Someone once told me anythings possible and I believed them. Fact is, there possibly could be more players involved. Don't ya think? Gotta make more room for possible 2018 recruits.

I heard it was possibly because they did or didn't do something? I bet that is possible. Someone once told me anythings possible and I believed them. Fact is, there possibly could be more players involved. Don't ya think? Gotta make more room for possible 2018 recruits.
I think there are less talented players on scholarship that could be moved. Making room? That 's a pretty serious statement.

So ridiculous if true.

I suppose but don't have any facts to conclude anything. It would be equally ridiculous if not true. You could tell that CJF was clearly quite annoyed when Irvin's name was brought up as missing from the Nebraska game lineup. If we are patient and wait, we will probably hear something official, one way or another very soon.

This cannot be true, because the experts on the Liar have research that proves Pitt is the only school that disciplines players. Fact!

Rip, that's my excuse for "groping" :oops:

When I grope these days, unfortunately I more than often grope the wrong parts. I got lacerations requiring stitches the other day ... turned out to be cuts from the tension wires on someones braces. Not sure who. Didn't know anyone was out there and didn't even know I was groping in the first place. Life is getting damn confusing.

When I grope these days, unfortunately I more than often grope the wrong parts. I got lacerations requiring stitches the other day ... turned out to be cuts from the tension wires on someones braces. Not sure who. Didn't know anyone was out there and didn't even know I was groping in the first place. Life is getting damn confusing.
Hilarious Rip, life is precious, be careful

Reactions: Rip_E_2_Joe_PA
Sure will .... and You too. Next Home Game you go to let me know. We should meet up and Salute every Nittany Lion team since the dawn of Nittany Lion Football to the then present.
I sit in WC EE, seats 28 & 30. As I mentioned to Nittany Zig & Mn78Psu83 visit anytime. My friend Don, that sits next to me, will most likly invite to his tailgate.

Reactions: Rip_E_2_Joe_PA
ADVERTISEMENT