ADVERTISEMENT

Place Your Bets — A Wrestling for Life Fundraiser

giphy-downsized-large.gif

I'll take Kerkules over Lil' Cass with #6

In the swing match of the dual, it’s

Give me Kemerer!!

GG how is fundraising going overall?

After a record-breaking 2020, 2021 was the poorest fundraising year since 2014. 2022 is off to an okay start. Since we couldn't give away tickets in 2021 because of Covid, we were able to give away more shoes than ever. CowboyUp's ability to find closeout and sale shoes made it even better.

After a record-breaking 2020, 2021 was the poorest fundraising year since 2014. 2022 is off to an okay start. Since we couldn't give away tickets in 2021 because of Covid, we were able to give away more shoes than ever. CowboyUp's ability to find closeout and sale shoes made it even better.
Love what you guys do and will continue to support you.

Watching those selections happen was quite entertaining. 👍😃. Good job fellas. I'd like to see/be part of some of that same thing in the future. It kind of gave me the same feeling as sitting around the Black Jack and table.
♠️♥️♣️♦️

Over-under for:
PSU stall calls– 3
Iowa stall calls–4
Eireman “shoe checks”–2
Kerkules TD’s—4
Hildy RT- 2:30
Brands handshakes- 2
Total bricks- 3
Brooks teethmarks—6
Murin tears–12
Minutes it takes CStar to walk out–3
Dean RT–2:30
Old Bo Nickal videos—2
Nick Lee TD’s–2
Hairs lost by Kaleb Young—25
OT matches—3
BoBar shots/ finishes- 3/2
Spencer Lee sightings–4
TnT Brands BTN special plugs–4
PSU points—20
IOWA point—15

@WildTurk in Sept of 2020 there was a special match between Shakur and Sammy Brooks. Hawkeye Wrestling got $50 from me because of a bet we had. Want to do one for Wrestle For Life? It doesn't have to be $50, make an offer.

And because of that donation I get emails all the time. I was actually invited to the pre-match social this Friday afternoon, should @hlstone and myself attend? LOL
Well, well, well . . . I think you’ve hit upon one way to make someone disappear from this board. 😉

#itsnoteasybeingalonewolfie

He left me hanging, I am debating making a donation anyway, definitely if PSU loses (bite your tongue) but maybe in his honor even if PSU wins.

Reactions: hlstone
He left me hanging, I am debating making a donation anyway, definitely if PSU loses (bite your tongue) but maybe in his honor even if PSU wins.
I didn't mean to leave you hanging! I missed your challenge. My bad. Slush just tagged me on HR about it.

Did you have a bet in mind? I already have 250$ on matches tonight but I will do another 50$ with you.

How about we bet 174 and 197.

I'll donate 25$ to WFL for each PSU win.
Vice versa for you. WFL wins

I didn't mean to leave you hanging! I missed your challenge. My bad. Slush just tagged me on HR about it.

Did you have a bet in mind? I already have 250$ on matches tonight but I will do another 50$ with you.

Who do you have 250 with? Who knew you had big pockets.....

You got it! $25 on each win at 174 and 197!

Reactions: WildTurk

Well.....WE ARE waiting

Turkey Turkey Turkey turkey

Let's get a few dollars going

giphy.gif

Sent toWrestling for Lifehttp://www.wrestlingforlife.org
NoteFrom another PSU fan!
Purchase details
Wrestling For Life
$100.00

Total
$100.00

Actually donated $100. I just can't stomach being equal to Iowa in anything.

You donated $50.00 USD to Wrestling for Life
Thank you for using PayPal
Donation Details
Date: January 29, 2022
Transaction ID: 6W215549SV916950Y
Purpose: Wrestling For Life
Donation to:
Wrestling for Life

ADVERTISEMENT