ADVERTISEMENT

Pittsburgh Hotels - Hampton INN, 1.8miles from PPG on Forbes

Just another PSU Fan

Jan 25, 2013
Afternoon everyone

I have booked 4 rooms ( 1 queen bed ) at the Pittsburgh Hampton INN at the HHonors rate of $128/night plus tax --- total for 4 nights is $587 . Parking is $15/night

I'll hold these until February 2019, all you need is for me to ADD your name to the check-in and you can check in and pay your room

let me know!

Afternoon everyone

I have booked 4 rooms ( 1 queen bed ) at the Pittsburgh Hampton INN at the HHonors rate of $128/night plus tax --- total for 4 nights is $587 . Parking is $15/night

I'll hold these until February 2019, all you need is for me to ADD your name to the check-in and you can check in and pay your room

let me know!
WOW.. that's nice of you :)

Afternoon everyone

let me know!
Medical Center?

Afternoon everyone

let me know!

Just to be clear, this isn't one of those prima noctae type deals, right, where you retain access to the room and its occupants as lord of the booking? And how many people should we anticipate you will be subletting each room to? ;):p

Just to be clear, this isn't one of those prima noctae type deals, right, where you retain access to the room and its occupants as lord of the booking? And how many people should we anticipate you will be subletting each room to? ;):p

I don't know what prima noctae is ...

Adrian Stewart
AStewart8693@gmail.com is my contact info
717-433-0381

... the rate is higher for those that aren't HHonors members and I'm not sure how long rooms will be available

I'm just trying to help a fellow wrestling fanatic out ...

One more item, as this was booked as a block of 4 rooms, I'm not able to modify any pieces ... it's 4 nights, 1 queen bed

apologies to those inquiring about different configs

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT