ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt's only decent 2017 recruit is ineligible?

NJPSU

May 29, 2001
Paris Ford is academically ineligible? That's the rumor. What a shame.

Please take this opportunity to remember that Penn State has a culture problem.

Spitters say he would be eligible at PSU! It's their high standards you know.

My guess is Pitt knew all about his academic problems when they took his verbal but did it anyway to get the positive recruiting buzz that he generated. Schools like Penn State don't necessarily need to play that game so they back off most kids in this situation.

My guess is Pitt knew all about his academic problems when they took his verbal but did it anyway to get the positive recruiting buzz that he generated. Schools like Penn State don't necessarily need to play that game so they back off most kids in this situation.
He transferred citing academics, so this is not unexpected.

My guess is Pitt knew all about his academic problems when they took his verbal but did it anyway to get the positive recruiting buzz that he generated.

How did that work out for pitt?

;)

Spitters say he would be eligible at PSU! It's their high standards you know.

Of course they are. However, from what I've read, he isn't meeting the NCAA required SAT score, which means he wouldn't be eligible anywhere.

I'm not positive, but I think the required score is somewhere around an 800. Obviously, not all student athletes are gifted with the same level of intelligence. Some also aren't given the same resources to succeed academically. That said, if one is unable to meet the required NCAA test scores, that seems like a bigger issue.

"What worked for Fitzgearld and McCoy can work for Ford too. Pitt and temple Football has had the Higher Athletic Integrity Standards far better than Penn State as the Penn State Scandal exposed, by Freeh Investigation, Big Ten and NCAA Sanctions, and Department of Education Investigations."

I once had a wonderful dog by the name of Flossy. The entire family/relatives loved her, but she did have two vices that just weren’t correctable, skunks and manure.

Occasionally when the adjacent farm owner let their cows & bull graze in the pasture adjacent to our families’ land, Flossy would sneak in the pasture and roll through the cow manure.

Viewing a post by Capstain, I thought of our dear, deceased Flossy.

I often wonder after Capstain dumps his load of fresh horse$hit on the Pitter board if he also does a reverse gainer as he jumps into the steaming pile.

Just wondering

Last edited:
"What worked for Fitzgearld and McCoy can work for Ford too. Pitt and temple Football has had the Higher Athletic Integrity Standards far better than Penn State as the Penn State Scandal exposed, by Freeh Investigation, Big Ten and NCAA Sanctions, and Department of Education Investigations."

I once had a wonderful dog by the name of Flossy. The entire family/relatives loved her, but she did have two vices that just weren’t correctable, skunks and manure.

Occasionally when the adjacent farm owner let their cows & bull graze in the pasture adjacent to our families’ land, Flossy would sneak in pasture and roll through the cow manure.

I often wonder after Capstain dumps his load of fresh horse$hit on the Pitter board if he also jumps in the steaming pile.

Just wondering

Holy shit! What does that text written in blue mean? Is it even English? Is it Flossy communicating from the other side?

Occasionally when the adjacent farm owner let their cows & bull graze in the pasture adjacent to our families’ land, Flossy would sneak in pasture and roll through the cow manure.

I often wonder after Capstain dumps his load of fresh horse$hit on the Pitter board if he also does a reverse gainer as he jumps into the steaming pile.

Just wondering
Corporal O'reilly is the Baghdad Bob of the Lair. I can't believe that he is serious about some of the double talk he posts. He must be exhibiting a sense of humor. I find it humorous that they think this was a Pitt decision and not NCAA.

I often wonder after Capstain dumps his load of fresh horse$hit on the Pitter board if he also jumps in the steaming pile.

Just wondering

If you're looking for accuracy about PSU football, read a few books by Lou Prato, don't visit the Pitt board.

Pitt is relevant only if you make them relevant by talking about them. We have much bigger fish to fry in Columbus, Ann Arbor, East Lansing, and Madison

"Pitt and temple Football has had the Higher Athletic Integrity Standards far better than Penn State as the Penn State Scandal exposed, by Freeh Investigation"

I'm assuming this statement didn't originate on this board, but can anyone offer any insight as to where this came from? Not asking where or whom it was posted by, but where the person who posted it got it from.

Occasionally when the adjacent farm owner let their cows & bull graze in the pasture adjacent to our families’ land, Flossy would sneak in the pasture and roll through the cow manure.

Just wondering
That clown is mentally unstable, to be kind. The Lair Liars do love them some Cap'nCrapStain. That board is a cult and he is one of their leaders. Another is WackoPacko. They refer to PSU as a cult, when in fact it is they who exhibit cult like behavior daily.

I read some of the comments directed at you in a thread about Chris Bleich on PL. They are some disgusting human beings (using the term very loosely).

Flossy was probably much smarter than the good 'ol Cap'n.

Reactions: step.eng69
Well..... losing to them may also make them relevant.
Actually, PSU didn't lose the game....time ran out. PSU wiped the field with the Pitt defense in the second half and if not for a dropped touchdown.......I would not be bragging about that win.

90% of what the Captain writes on the Lair is lies. He takes a bit of truth and twists it into total fabrication. What a moron.

Good news though...it appears 9nationalchampionships has finally gotten banned. Bad news is he's back as Cathedral Lawn Frisbee. Oh well...

Pitt-Chains is perhaps the most disgusting person on the board, but it's close with the Captain, Paco (banned? I haven't seen him around for a while), and a slew of others not far behind. By a slew, it's about 15 people that are absolutely revolting. What is head shaking is when a "normal" pitt fan blasts the regulars for being disgusting the rest jump in and defend. Peak wonders why there is very little traffic on his board but he really needs to look in the mirror.

Speaking of banned ....what ever happened to 21
guns? I see someone posts with that handle on the Lair.

Well..... losing to them may also make them relevant.
Actually, it doesn't. No more than Rutgers beating Michigan makes Rutgers relevant. If Pitt wants to be relevant they need to start having 10 win seasons and going to major bowls. One 10 win season in 35 years makes Pitt totally irrelevant on the national scene. Serious Pitt fans understand that.

Reactions: PSUoh90
Actually, it doesn't. No more than Rutgers beating Michigan makes Rutgers relevant. If Pitt wants to be relevant they need to start having 10 win seasons and going to major bowls. One 10 win season in 35 years makes Pitt totally irrelevant on the national scene. Serious Pitt fans understand that.
Sorry to report, but the BTN is showing the 2014 PSU Vs Rutgers game right now as a "Penn State Classic"!

Sorry to report, but the BTN is showing the 2014 PSU Vs Rutgers game right now as a "Penn State Classic"!
Well of course! Rutgers is our BIG RIVAL, but they're still a national joke. They define the word irrelevant.

Not the same 21Guns.
there-can-be-only-one-highlander.jpg

Reactions: ThePennsyOracle
ADVERTISEMENT