ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt to play spring game on the Gateway Clipper!

Re: Some GEM responses on that Pitt thread

Originally posted by dwiz:
1. Pitt is #1 says "I can't respond directly because like everyone...I am band on their site." Probably plays the skin flute in the pitt band

2. Recruit..boards says "God forbid I measure my self worth by my willingness to attend sporting events." Has 19,332 posts on rivals however

3. Rpost writes "My woman's ex keeps leaving me fake bad reviews on Yelp, Google, and every other rating site he can find. So what." Hilariously off topic and yet fantastic.
Pantherlair is the gift that keeps on giving. It is great watching the positive buildup/delusion towards football season and the cliff jumping that takes place during it.

The weird thing about the Lair is that really, there are only about 5-7

posters with any presence. It's a very very small crowd, much like their home games. It must be like being in a fraternity with only a handful of members, but deluding yourself into thinking that you were picked because you're special.

Re: Some GEM responses on that Pitt thread

Originally posted by dionlewis28:
Originally posted by dwiz:
1. Pitt is #1 says "I can't respond directly because like everyone...I am band on their site." Probably plays the skin flute in the pitt band

2. Recruit..boards says "God forbid I measure my self worth by my willingness to attend sporting events." Has 19,332 posts on rivals however

3. Rpost writes "My woman's ex keeps leaving me fake bad reviews on Yelp, Google, and every other rating site he can find. So what." Hilariously off topic and yet fantastic.
Pantherlair is the gift that keeps on giving. It is great watching the positive buildup/delusion towards football season and the cliff jumping that takes place during it.
Somebody has to keep the suicide prevention hot line in business.

Originally posted by mikemauti42:
if you'd like a good laugh ready Capt Reilly's post on pantherlair. Talk about delusion and not being self aware of his own fanbase. He just explained, in his first sentence, the whole basis of the Pitt fanbases existence. I didn't read the rest because that guy is full of hot air and rambles. I'm sure most on pantherlair would agree.

https://pittsburgh.rivals.com/showmsg.asp?fid=530&tid=211078733&mid=211078733&sid=996&style=2

He really is delusional, and is projecting Pitt behavior on us.

He apparently "knows" what happened with respect to Curley, Spanier, Schultz, and Paterno. I guess he will be testifying against them at their trial? But Paterno was never charged, and almost universally praised for his actions to help put Sandusky behind bars... So I wonder what he knows that Frank Fina and Bob Costas don't about Paterno? I really hope he posts some transcripts and makes the parts that he wants to bold, but doesn't bold all the qualifiers that make Paterno's non-cross examined testimony even more worthless. Oh wait, everything he posts is in bold... what is he compensating for?

Someone from Rutgers board had to straighten Captn Reilly out. Pretty sad state when that has to happen.

I'm ready for the fall implosion of Pitt football. I'm not sure if they will lose to Youngstown State, Akron, or both, but when it happens the bridge jumping will something to see. Narduzzi will be throwing chairs at kids in the locker room by game 5.

Originally posted by mikemauti42:

Someone from Rutgers board had to straighten Captn Reilly out. Pretty sad state when that has to happen.

I'm ready for the fall implosion of Pitt football. I'm not sure if they will lose to Youngstown State, Akron, or both, but when it happens the bridge jumping will something to see. Narduzzi will be throwing chairs at kids in the locker room by game 5.
Wow, he absolutely crushed him!

Like I said in a previous post, I can't wait until Nardouchie is hated, and the next coach is the savior. I give it 2 years.

Pitt is #1 showing off more of his #1 ranked Pitt education: "What is interesting to me is how poorly they have been over the last 25yrs."

Sure Pitt hasn't had a 10 win regular season since 1982. But PSU has had great seasons in 1991, 1993, 1994, 1996, 1999, 2002, 2005, 2008, 2009. 2011 was shaping up to be a special season before the sanctions. They also don't like to mention that PSU has been subject to unjust sanctions for the last few years. Actually, having to put up with unjust sanctions, and coming out with only winning seasons... a big F-U to the NCAA... made for more interesting football than anything Pitt has seen in the last 30 years. It made the NCAA's recent admission that PSU was not guilty and sanction rollback all the more sweeter!

It's so cute when Pitt tries to be relevant.
blush.r191677.gif

Originally posted by PittFan97:

It's not being played at Heinz this year because Heinz is being renovated and unavailable.

Ha... 2013 you held your game at a high school....2014 Fred Flintstone bagged out on the game all together. (although in his defense it does seem like that extra practice time really paid off in a nice 6-7 season.) Renovations or not there was no need to hold your spring game in a pro stadium when only 8 people show up.

Pitt is using the "renovations" excuse for a reason. Apparently, Pitt is not allowed to speak to any recruits, before or after the game If the Spring game is off campus. A guy I know from Pitt told me Chris Peak posted this. In a effort to allow recruits to interact with coaches, Pitt is using the Heinz field is being renovated excuse. Any one with half a brain would realize Pitt does not want to use Heinz field anyway because of the embarrassing turnout.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT