ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt QB Pickett lives up to his name!

Pitt QB Kenny Pickett lives up to his name, and throws the pick that leads to the winning TD for Va Tech! Hail to Pitt!
He almost pulled it out too. What a way to lose. 75 yard TD pass from Pickett to Weah on 4th and 4 with 1:02 left. Replay ruling was that Weah went out at the 1. Pitt does not punch it in from the 1 and loses 20-14. Ran and got stuffed on 1st and 2nd downs, incomplete pass on 3rd down and completely stuffed on 4th down. All kinds of bad time management by Narduzzi and staff too. Bummer.

Reactions: step.eng69
Another week, another pitt choke job. First and goal from the one. In four downs they lose 2 yards and lose the game. pitt's weekly routine. They will finish 4-8 and have a pathetic recruiting class coming in this fall. They ought to drop to Division 3 and be done with it.

He almost pulled it out too. What a way to lose. 75 yard TD pass from Pickett to Weah on 4th and 4 with 1:02 left. Replay ruling was that Weah went out at the 1. Pitt does not punch it in from the 1 and loses 20-14. All kinds of bad time management by Narduzzi and staff. Bummer.
Narduzzi and Pitt deserve each other.

Reactions: mn78psu83
First, how did Va Tech ALMOST blow this? Unbelievable! Second, how did Pitt ACTUALLY blow this. More unbelievable!

I actually feel bad for the Pitt players. I don't feel the least pity for Nardouche and Pitt fans! This is what they deserve.

What did Nardouche once say? "Pride comes before the fall". Suck it, you arrogant ba$tard. Great choke job!

First, how did Va Tech ALMOST blow this? Unbelievable! Second, how did Pitt ACTUALLY blow this. More unbelievable!

I actually feel bad for the Pitt players. I don't feel the least pity for Nardouche and Pitt fans! This is what they deserve.

What did Nardouche once say? "Pride comes before the fall". Suck it, you arrogant ba$tard. Great choke job!
Never feel sorry for anyone associated with Pitt. Feeling sorry for Pitt is like feeling sorry for ISIS!

Pitt has played (3) top ten and after this week ( 3 ) top 25. That's 6 games against ranked teams. They are not near good enough for a schedule like that.

Pitt has played (3) top ten and after this week ( 3 ) top 25. That's 6 games against ranked teams. They are not near good enough for a schedule like that.

Typical Pitter overhyping their schedule

Pitt has played Ok St and Penn State. That's it and Ok St just lost to Kansas St and has been proven to be a fraud. Who are these other ranked teams?

Va Tech? They looked like shit today and might be fringe top 25.

NC State? Just lost to Wake and will be out of top 25

Duke?
Ga Tech?
Virginia?
Syracuse?
Youngstown St?
Rice?
North Carolina?

Typical Pitter. Your schedule is trash and so is the ACC coastal

Reactions: NJPSU
ADVERTISEMENT