ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt now has 5 recruits for 2019

Now they're just making shit up.
re: OL Ja'Quay Hubbard:

"Narduzzi is going to steal one from Franklin and Holgersen?"

Only problem? He is 100% cb'd to Mississippi State, and he holds no offer from PSU, or WVU.

This guy is the number 66 rated tackle and number 696 overall prospect. This would make him Pitt's number 3 highest rated player. I'm having problems seeing him fit in with the rest of the recruits like Davis (#78 RB 1085 overall), Bam Brima (love the name #73 SDE and 1125 overall), Jackson (#98 S and 1164 overall), Smith (57 ILB 1464 overall) and George (121 OLB 1594 overall).
I guess he means it's a steal because Franklin and Holgerson can't recognize talent like the Duzz.

This guy is the number 66 rated tackle and number 696 overall prospect. This would make him Pitt's number 3 highest rated player. I'm having problems seeing him fit in with the rest of the recruits like Davis (#78 RB 1085 overall), Bam Brima (love the name #73 SDE and 1125 overall), Jackson (#98 S and 1164 overall), Smith (57 ILB 1464 overall) and George (121 OLB 1594 overall).
I guess he means it's a steal because Franklin and Holgerson can't recognize talent like the Duzz.

Wow, even worse than I thought. Narduzzi played his fanbase perfectly. Get a mass about of mediocre recruits at once and watch the fanbase celebrate. I don’t even think Pitt fans realize this class has started out worse than all of Narduzzi’s other bad classes. Too busy counting the Turnonthelights tweets while narduzzi was turning out their lights

Wow, even worse than I thought. Narduzzi played his fanbase perfectly. Get a mass about of mediocre recruits at once and watch the fanbase celebrate. I don’t even think Pitt fans realize this class has started out worse than all of Narduzzi’s other bad classes. Too busy counting the Turnonthelights tweets while narduzzi was turning out their lights

You tell 'em, mauti.

I'm so happy you have those 20 hours/day free to spend over on the lair.

Reactions: HailToPitt725
I really don't think the dork(Pizzaboy)that wrote this is a Pitt fan!As a matter of fact Peak has deleted it already.He doesn't like Wvu fans either.

Reactions: HailToPitt725
That reminds me to ask you, for how often you spend here and on our board, do you even go on your own Mountaineer board? Only so much time in a day! ;)

Allow me to answer that. That idiot has never posted on the WVU forum and if he ever did, we'd tear his head off. Why? Because he's not a real WVU fan. He spends his time on the Panther Lair sucking off you Yinzers and badmouthing WVU.

He's not one of us. He's all yours.

Last edited:
Reactions: LurkerLazarus

It's hard to recruit when he is worried about when his days at MSU with Larry are going to catch up with him.

Allow me to answer that. That idiot has never posted on the WVU forum and if he ever did, we'd tear his head off. Why? Because he's not a real WVU fan. He spends his time on the Panther Lair sucking off you Yinzers and badmouthing WVU.

He's not one of us. He's all yours.
Burger did it ever occur to you I use a different name on the Wvu board.Peak banned me under that name and I had to open another account with the Pizzaboy name.Plus the only bad mouthing I do on the Lair is about Holgersens lack of recruiting skills when it comes to HS kids.I really don't think I'm alone with this line of thinking?

That reminds me to ask you, for how often you spend here and on our board, do you even go on your own Mountaineer board? Only so much time in a day! ;)
H2p I have no life,my only enjoyment are these message boards.I live a very miserable,boring,non productive life.These boards give me a sense of accomplishment that I never reached in the real world like you guys have.Most of my time on the Wvu board is spent on the BB board arguing with that moron Keaton.

The Lair dudes are too stupid to realize that their march "up" the rankings is due to numbers, not quality. When their final ranking ends up being 50, they won't even realize it, and they'll throw a party for themselves.

Thinking out lou

Ya this guy is about as dumb as a box of rocks “28th” with no 4 stars and majority of recruits 5.6 or lower

Watch out Mike I used the dumb as a box of rocks comment on the Lair and Peak deleted it in 10 minutes.But Chris likes you more than he does me!

DZz4SAUUQAAUsJH.jpg

A picture of what Pitt fans drive by on fall Saturday afternoons when they are on their way to places not called Heinz Field. I would guess either a cookout at Schenley Park or taking in a CMU football game at Gesling Stadium.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT