ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt now has 5 recruits for 2019

My point is that this isn’t a Pitt board
Does it really matter?. I get what you're saying but there are people that like talking about them . There may be two or three pitt threads started a day at most . And they usually get buried pretty quick. If you think about it . It's probably like 0.5% of the threads on this board.

Reactions: Howie'81 and BBrown
After this weekend's onslaught, Pitt is all the way up to 11th in the ACC, and 52nd nationally. It's fairly remarkable how little movement they after adding all of those guys.

They are still behind Toledo, Miami of Ohio, and Cincinnati.

Narduzzi panicked and started offering anyone with a pulse.

Sorry Lazarus, I thought this was a Rivals site? They currently have us at 35. We’ll probably move up a couple more spots by the end of the day. Looking forward to our game in September :)
Yes, Pitt is up to #35 with its impressive 2.67 star average. That’s almost keychain worthy...wonder if Coach Tim Salem made a Home Depot run today.

I don't get that . People see that it's obviously a thread about pitt... They click it and then bitch because it's a thread about pitt .. I don't post in a lot of threads because they don't interest me . I'm not getting why this concept is so hard.

I read the Pitt threads. I’m not against talking about them. I just feel one thread about Pitt is enough. Post new stuff there.

Does it really matter?. I get what you're saying but there are people that like talking about them . There may be two or three pitt threads started a day at most . And they usually get buried pretty quick. If you think about it . It's probably like 0.5% of the threads on this board.

They might get buried quickly, but by creating so many, other threads get buried. The board becomes too cluttered.

This weekend is a nice feel good weekend for Pitt. The problem they will run into is most of these kids have received little if any attention thus far on the recruiting trail. For many, this was their first official. On top of it, pitt will stink this year and these kids are from the south. You will see many of these kids decommit

Reactions: nittany dave
This weekend is a nice feel good weekend for Pitt. The problem they will run into is most of these kids have received little if any attention thus far on the recruiting trail. For many, this was their first official. On top of it, pitt will stink this year and these kids are from the south. You will see many of these kids decommit

saftey-net.png

Reactions: nittany dave
Well, they bumped us up to 39. I guess I approve of them now :)
I'm glad you approve of 247. Let's take a look at the numbers. I didn't feel the need to put in all the raw scores.
Pitt
national player ranking points
478 .8789
532 .8743
713 .8638
36 Juco
930 .8527
N/A (over 1000) .8499
N/A .8465
N/A no score

Penn State
national player ranking points
32 .9852
71 .9645
80 .9614
325 .8958
481 .8789
26 Juco .8628

Looking at these numbers our 8th rated recruit would be tied with your top recruit in terms of raw score (but 3 slots lower while our 8th rated recruit would be your 4th rated recruit. In addition your bottom 3 recruits have over 1000 better players ahead of them.

Pitt now has 5 recruits for 2019. Narduzzi found 4 of them on the back of milk cartons.

No need to trash high school students who chose a school that you don’t like. It is bad form. These kids might not be as highly ranked as the players committing to PSU, but they have received a division 1 scholarship which is an impressive achievement. Let them have their day.

No need to trash high school students who chose a school that you don’t like. It is bad form. These kids might not be as highly ranked as the players committing to PSU, but they have received a division 1 scholarship which is an impressive achievement. Let them have their day.
Agree. Some of these posts are embarrassing. "Success with Honor" is often repeated here. There is no honor in attacking Pitt recruits.

I get that people get sick of the Pitt threads(why they click on them I don’t know), but Pitt really brings it on themselves. They landed a bunch of ok prospects and their coach tweets stuff like this

Seriously, I’d be embarrassed if Penn State landed a bunch of 3 stars rating from low to high(more low) and Franklin tweeted this

Ever hear of turning the channel? I can't understand you people who criticize new posts. Who in hell is making you read these things? Does someone have a gun to your head? Get over yourself.

I get that people get sick of the Pitt threads(why they click on them I don’t know), but Pitt really brings it on themselves. They landed a bunch of ok prospects and their coach tweets stuff like this

Seriously, I’d be embarrassed if Penn State landed a bunch of 3 stars rating from low to high(more low) and Franklin tweeted this

Mauti get back to the lair, see what they're saying, and report back. Keep up the good work!

Well said!

Reactions: m48tank

They were sleeping alright..
20170916140255.jpg

MAC schools are putting together better classes than this
That is total bullshit. God, I hate defending Pitt's class, but if you are going to attack it, at least be accurate. Rivals, which is, after all, the board we are on, has Pitt up to 33. No MAC school is close. Pitt is ahead of USC, WVU, Maryland, BYU, Arkansas... I am no Pitt fan, but this was a big day for them. Why not talk about our class rather than attacking theirs? I had been off this board for a while because the quality of posts had diminished. I came back. That was a mistake. Yes, I can put people on ignore but that would be damn near half the board. Yes, I could avoid Pitt threads, but they are ubiquitous. It's just easier to avoid the board, and that is what I will do for now. I'm sure I'll check in at some point. After all, I have expensive, poor quality, jerseys to sell. ;) Peace to all.

ADVERTISEMENT