ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt fans say the darndest things

Pitt's ceiling this year is difficult to predict. Their offense will be fine even if not as good as last year's unit under Canada.

They get a huge break playing in the ACC Coastal - a division that is severely lacking at the QB position and top notch defenses - and avoid Clemson, FSU and Louisville in cross overs. 8 wins is really not as crazy as it sounds.

the pitters are talking down oh-high-ya and the B10. They never consider the possibility that IU would beat them by 3 TD's.....

Reactions: pandaczar12
They need to worry about their own team and YSU and pray they are not 0-3 after three weeks. Speaking of Pitt, Bookser had his arraignment hearing in Commonwealth Court this week and has applied for ARD. Not an expert on ARD, but the offenses hardly seem minor or non violent. Nardooozie is pushing the envelope letting a player play with those open charges.

They are already building up the excuses. They have started to talk about the extreme "difficulty" of their schedule this year. They say it's their most difficult in years. Which, of course, it total bullshit.

They know what's coming, and they are very afraid.

Reactions: pandaczar12
They need to worry about their own team and YSU and pray they are not 0-3 after three weeks. Speaking of Pitt, Bookser had his arraignment hearing in Commonwealth Court this week and has applied for ARD. Not an expert on ARD, but the offenses hardly seem minor or non violent. Nardooozie is pushing the envelope letting a player play with those open charges.

Seems to me that the DUI is just part of his story. He can't make the other charges just disappear, but he's a kid from Mt. Lebanon, so I'm sure he's got a good attorney.

Reactions: Uh Clem
They are already building up the excuses. They have started to talk about the extreme "difficulty" of their schedule this year. They say it's their most difficult in years. Which, of course, it total bullshit.

They know what's coming, and they are very afraid.

Pitt fans are always 180° from the truth. Only they can view their cake schedule in the ACC coastal as difficult. Sure they play two good OOC games, but that wouldn't stop them from winning their conference.

Pitt fans are always 180° from the truth. Only they can view their cake schedule in the ACC coastal as difficult. Sure they play two good OOC games, but that wouldn't stop them from winning their conference.

I know I’ll have to go to confession after sticking my head in on the pitter’s discussion of the Indiana, but their site is so entertaining reading their convoluted perceptions. Is there a behavior organization similar like drug & alcohol abuse, marriage counseling, wife abuse, etc. that will cure me of this avid, intolerable tendency to rubber neck the pitters? I hurt so much, I’m ready to cry “uncle”.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
sherepower said:
OSU stinks. The Big 10 stinks.

Don't believe me.......... look at the Big 10's bowl record the last 5 years. Garbage!

It's exactly why Ped st made it to the championship game last year. The conference stinks!

Put Ped st in the ACC last year and they go 6-6.

Oh Minny was impressive tonight. They were in a dog fight with Buffalo lol. Row the boat
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
H2Pittisit said:
Lol. ACC Coastal is not murderers row. Pitt would have no shot of ever winning the B1G east. In the coastal, we have a shot

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sherepower said
If you don't think Pitt could of won Big 10 east last year I don't know what to tell ya. I mean we did beat the big 10 champion and the national champions at their place. If Ped st won it last year. Pitt could of done the same

13 sherepower, Yesterday at 11:26 PM

Easy is difficult when you suck.

He lost me at "could of done the same".

Not to mention the punctuation errors.

My favorite was a recent three star recruit from Florida who is 5'9'' and 160lbs. After Wade committed to PSU Wade was nothing but a "midget" who was going to get dominated by big recievers. Keep in mind that Wade was 5'9'' 190lbs in high school. That's a lot bigger than this kid. But it doesn't matter, Wade is a small midget who is going to get abused, but their new 5'9'' 160lb cornerback is going to be a stud.

Not to mention that that kid is actually 5'7". And he's never even visited the Pitt campus. From Florida.

If he gets any other options down south, I suspect he will move on.

Not to mention that that kid is actually 5'7". And he's never even visited the Pitt campus. From Florida.

If he gets any other options down south, I suspect he will move on.

Well, he's likely not going to get any real offers from the south from any big time time schools. He's too small to play DB. He's listed at 160lbs. You can be a 5'9'' cornerback in college and even the NFL. But you cannot be a 5'9'' cornerback AND weigh 160lbs. If you're 5'9'' it also helps if you're an athletic freak.

Lamont Wade is listed at 5'9'' 200lbs now and is an athletic freak. He's going to be very good. The kid from Florida? While I have no doubt he's a fine high school player, I would bet that if he receives a committable offer from even a small time school in the south he'll eventually take that.

And if he is really only 5'7'' then I have no idea how he'll get on the field at DB with his size. Where did you get that he's actually 5'7''?

I know I’ll have to go to confession after sticking my head in on the pitter’s discussion of the Indiana, but their site is so entertaining reading their convoluted perceptions. Is there a behavior organization similar like drug & alcohol abuse, marriage counseling, wife abuse, etc. that will cure me of this avid, intolerable tendency to rubber neck the pitters? I hurt so much, I’m ready to cry “uncle”.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
sherepower said:
OSU stinks. The Big 10 stinks.

Don't believe me.......... look at the Big 10's bowl record the last 5 years. Garbage!

It's exactly why Ped st made it to the championship game last year. The conference stinks!

Put Ped st in the ACC last year and they go 6-6.

Oh Minny was impressive tonight. They were in a dog fight with Buffalo lol. Row the boat
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
H2Pittisit said:
Lol. ACC Coastal is not murderers row. Pitt would have no shot of ever winning the B1G east. In the coastal, we have a shot

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sherepower said
If you don't think Pitt could of won Big 10 east last year I don't know what to tell ya. I mean we did beat the big 10 champion and the national champions at their place. If Ped st won it last year. Pitt could of done the same

13 sherepower, Yesterday at 11:26 PM

I'll never understand this logic . . . yes Pitt beat Penn State and Clemson

they also lost to NC, OK state, Va Tech, Miami, and NW

and I would say PSU was on the road, still working the kinks of a new offense, out 4 LBs, gave up 3 garbage TDs, and still held tight.

Winners don't lose 5 games

What is even more entertaining is the way they call every poster who even has the slightest criticism of Pitt a nitter - they see a Nittet under every tree - talk about a messed up group, seems more like a cult. Oh and PSU fixed the outcome of the Frat hearing - you can't make their sh@t up. If there is a dumber fan message board on the face of the earth it will be a shock - we have a few loons but over there it is the majority. When they have a 500 season it will funny to see the excuses and they also trashed the Big10 bowl record yet they got beat in a bowl by an also ran Big10 Team - just shear stupidity.

He was listed at 5'7" on one of the sites. He was also listed at 155lbs on one of them. It's possible those are old listings that are being updated. However, it doesn't matter. He's way too small.

What is even more entertaining is the way they call every poster who even has the slightest criticism of Pitt a nitter - they see a Nittet under every tree - talk about a messed up group, seems more like a cult. Oh and PSU fixed the outcome of the Frat hearing - you can't make their sh@t up. If there is a dumber fan message board on the face of the earth it will be a shock - we have a few loons but over there it is the majority. When they have a 500 season it will funny to see the excuses and they also trashed the Big10 bowl record yet they got beat in a bowl by an also ran Big10 Team - just shear stupidity.

This is another one of the craziest things about their board. There could be a guy who created an account years ago with thousands of posts over there and if they say something negative about Pitt or specifically anything positive or reasonable about PSU they get labeled a PSU fan in disguise, as if the guy was playing some long con game started years ago building up to this point where he would finally start outing himself as a PSU fan.

It's honestly akin to Trump who labels anything he does not like "fake news." Any poster that does not show 100% loyalty to hating PSU is a "fake Pitt fan" who is really a PSU fan in disguise. It's absolutely insane.

This is another one of the craziest things about their board. There could be a guy who created an account years ago with thousands of posts over there and if they say something negative about Pitt or specifically anything positive or reasonable about PSU they get labeled a PSU fan in disguise, as if the guy was playing some long con game started years ago building up to this point where he would finally start outing himself as a PSU fan.

It's honestly akin to Trump who labels anything he does not like "fake news." Any poster that does not show 100% loyalty to hating PSU is a "fake Pitt fan" who is really a PSU fan in disguise. It's absolutely insane.
Based on the attendance at Heinz, they should take all the fans they can get... Real, fake, imaginary, dead, reincarnated, alien, animal.....

The idiot doing that is mbe34/DogCrapontheCathedralLawn. I'm wondering when he resurrects the CrapstainReilly nic.

I am not sure if Pitt would win a game other than Rutgers in the B1G East this season

Pitt would be Rutgers in the Big 10. Remember when Pitt couldn't beat Rutgers to win the Big East and Pitt fans started talking like Rutgers had become some power....that's what they do in any conference they join. They could play in a conference with IUP, Robert Morris, slippery Rock, Mount Union, and Duquesne and make excuses why they finished 4th

Reactions: denniskembala
According to the PiTiots, Penn Staters are "butt hurt" because tOSU back Dobbins is the best in the B10.
crazy-emoji-emoticon-character-happy-smiley-face-pointing-his-her-head-making-screw-loose-gesture-72132962.jpg

According to the PiTiots, Penn Staters are "butt hurt" because tOSU back Dobbins is the best in the B10.

To their credit, most have said that's insane. Of course, many of those posters, even long term posters are now labeled secret Penn State trolls.
crazy-emoji-emoticon-character-happy-smiley-face-pointing-his-her-head-making-screw-loose-gesture-72132962.jpg

To their credit, most have said that's insane. Of course, many of those posters, even long term posters are now labeled secret Penn State trolls.

I am not sure if Pitt would win a game other than Rutgers in the B1G East this season

Pitt would be Rutgers in the Big 10. Remember when Pitt couldn't beat Rutgers to win the Big East and Pitt fans started talking like Rutgers had become some power....that's what they do in any conference they join. They could play in a conference with IUP, Robert Morris, slippery Rock, Mount Union, and Duquesne and make excuses why they finished 4th

Based on what I saw last night, sPitt wouldn't even beat Rutgres.....

Not secret anymore! They've been outed once and for all. They are all probably guys who used to live in Stuart, and made a pact upon graduation to troll the Lair forever.

I always enjoy the drunk incoherent ramblings of Crapstain O Reilly:

"PITT-PostScript-After all you exhibit more than anyone Penn State Shame as a Penn State Fan and they are ashamed of how you post on BWI with same traits you blame other Penn Staters, You Are Penn State Cult Dolt Culture of Lack of Values and Shame Penn State's Name just what you attempt to Post on everyday!"
Most of the posts over there should have english subtitles provided.

Courtesy of H2P333, on the "CPN:"We left a lot of offensive schemes out" thread:

I wish people would recall what happened last season. Very bland against Villanova and then crushed PSU with > 500 hundred yards in offense a week later. Yes we looked like crap for some of the time against YSU, but I can confirm that a game plan was NEVER installed for YSU. The coaches and staff expected this too be harder than many casual fans thought but we have essentially have gotten two weeks to prepare for PSU and are 1-0. Yes, there are things to be fixed but all in all let's truly revalate at this time next week. Guarantee you we will be singing a different tune. CPN thrives in big games against big named opponents in their homes. He will get us a W next week. PSU has the doubt from last years thrashing and will be going for a knockout when in essence we just have to not make mistakes; weather the early emotion and then knock them the F out.Barkley won't see 75 yards on the grind next week. Book it. Feel free to pin this or repost this. He will NOT break 75 yards on our defense rushing. Pitt wins 24-16.

Last edited:
Reactions: marshall23
RaleighPittFan:

Maybe, just maybe the outcome of today's game was by design.

I'm not suggesting the fact that it went to OT, and ended up as close as it was, but I am suggesting that maybe the coaches didn't want a blowout, so that there wasn't any compliancy in the locker room this week.

The old, "lots of work to do", and "nobody's job is safe" routine.

Maybe? Not likely, but that's all I have at the moment.

Courtesy of H@P333, on the "CPN:"We left a lot of offensive schemes out" thread:

I wish people would recall what happened last season. Very bland against Villanova and then crushed PSU with > 500 hundred yards in offense a week later. Yes we looked like crap for some of the time against YSU, but I can confirm that a game plan was NEVER installed for YSU. The coaches and staff expected this too be harder than many casual fans thought but we have essentially have gotten two weeks to prepare for PSU and are 1-0. Yes, there are things to be fixed but all in all let's truly revalate at this time next week. Guarantee you we will be singing a different tune. CPN thrives in big games against big named opponents in their homes. He will get us a W next week. PSU has the doubt from last years thrashing and will be going for a knockout when in essence we just have to not make mistakes; weather the early emotion and then knock them the F out.Barkley won't see 75 yards on the grind next week. Book it. Feel free to pin this or repost this. He will NOT break 75 yards on our defense rushing. Pitt wins 24-16.

This guy can't afford the amount I'm willing to wager on this. And who cares anyway? Lycoming College has a better secondary than they do, so I'll be just fine if SB has 74 yards rushing and we win 45-13. What clowns.

And "Thrashing"? They won by 3. Like I said then, hope they enjoyed it. It's over.

This guy can't afford the amount I'm willing to wager on this. And who cares anyway? Lycoming College has a better secondary than they do, so I'll be just fine if SB has 74 yards rushing and we win 45-13. What clowns.

And "Thrashing"? They won by 3. Like I said then, hope they enjoyed it. It's over.

They won by 3 because psu handed them the game. Some thrashing!

RaleighPittFan:

Maybe, just maybe the outcome of today's game was by design.

I'm not suggesting the fact that it went to OT, and ended up as close as it was, but I am suggesting that maybe the coaches didn't want a blowout, so that there wasn't any compliancy in the locker room this week.

The old, "lots of work to do", and "nobody's job is safe" routine.

Maybe? Not likely, but that's all I have at the moment.

Lmao. Yes I'm sure winning in OT to YSU was by design. Pitt played a perfect game (no penalties despite holding all day) and still went to OT vs YSU

They didn't even cover the spread last year. I'm confident PSU will more than cover the spread this time around.

I think PSU may let us down this year, but it won't be next week. They will not come out flat

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT