ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt fans say the darndest things

Good thing you did that. Thread is gone. He must have gone really nuts in it.
Yeah, an idiot and a liar now trying to be a tough guy on the lair. I didn't ban him but would have for his language. Just another lying pitter.

Reactions: pandaczar12
Bad news guys. Looks like PSU lost yesterday. I think he also meant to use "should have been terminated" ..... lol

hailtopitt1985

"Yes, we won yesterday just because we aren't PSU. They shouldn't be playing the game right now and their program shouldn't have been terminated".

This is my personal favorite today.

At the height of the scandal a long tenured PSU Board member admitted that Jerry’s transgression were a widely known open secret in State College and among the PSU faithful. It just didn’t matter to them because Jo Pa gave them wins.

Everybody in town knew. Everybody. Why didn't Joe put a stop to it?

Bad news guys. Looks like PSU lost yesterday. I think he also meant to use "should have been terminated" ..... lol

hailtopitt1985

"Yes, we won yesterday just because we aren't PSU. They shouldn't be playing the game right now and their program shouldn't have been terminated".

This is my personal favorite today.

At the height of the scandal a long tenured PSU Board member admitted that Jerry’s transgression were a widely known open secret in State College and among the PSU faithful. It just didn’t matter to them because Jo Pa gave them wins.

Everybody in town knew. Everybody. Why didn't Joe put a stop to it?

Predictable reversion to jerry. And who was the trustee who said we all knew?

Yeah, an idiot and a liar now trying to be a tough guy on the lair. I didn't ban him but would have for his language. Just another lying pitter.
Seeing his post, it was clear that he was not banned for initial post. He was banned for the name calling he followed up with.

Kenny is just unreal. Kenny Pickett in the graduating class of 2017 at Ocean Twp, NJ. Football is a major part of my life and I know that the quarterback position is one of the most important roles on and off the field. I am passionate about doing the best I can everyday while maintaining a positive attitude and leading by my actions in the community, classroom and on the field. I have learned that hard work, long hours in the weight room and willingness to sacrifice your down time is essential to advancing yourself both physically and mentally. My goals are to play college football at a top university with a concentration in business that will prepare me not only to be successful over the next four years, but more importantly, the next forty years. I am focused and committed to meet and exceed my high expectation for the remainder of high school and successfully position myself to be successful in college and beyond.

I am not sure where they get their optimism....
102p6oy.jpg

Oh....

Yes the first top 25 class with no 4 stars....ever

Being a Pitt fan sometimes creates blindness. Simple as that.

Kenny is just unreal. Kenny Pickett in the graduating class of 2017 at Ocean Twp, NJ. Football is a major part of my life and I know that the quarterback position is one of the most important roles on and off the field. I am passionate about doing the best I can everyday while maintaining a positive attitude and leading by my actions in the community, classroom and on the field. I have learned that hard work, long hours in the weight room and willingness to sacrifice your down time is essential to advancing yourself both physically and mentally. My goals are to play college football at a top university with a concentration in business that will prepare me not only to be successful over the next four years, but more importantly, the next forty years. I am focused and committed to meet and exceed my high expectation for the remainder of high school and successfully position myself to be successful in college and beyond.

QuickKnobbyCobra-size_restricted.gif

Kenny had a career day - this was Pitt's super bowl and they clearly planned for months on how to attack PSU - all the other bull crap, chippyness, spots, penalties aside (and lack thereof) ... PSU WINS - Pitt has a best day and could not get it done. Pitt could have won as the game was fairly even, but they did not. Bottom line is that even with their best or best effort, the did not play well enough to beat PSU. The score was an accurate reflection of the game. Good game - great outcome if you are Penn State...clearly all expectations were to win and Pitt failed to crash their party.

Reactions: jbenedict
As I've said before, their board is one large circle jerk.

Wait aren't you banned from this board? Or did you run over to the Pitt board like a little b!tch after getting smacked down for a stupid post and throw a tantrum claiming to be banned when in actuality you weren't? Quit while you are behind. Get lost and don't come back until Pitt and PSU play again, which hopefully will be never.

Reactions: m48tank
Wait aren't you banned from this board? Or did you run over to the Pitt board like a little b!tch after getting smacked down for a stupid post and throw a tantrum claiming to be banned when in actuality you weren't? Quit while you are behind. Get lost and don't come back until Pitt and PSU play again, which hopefully will be never.
You definitely have me confused with someone else. I do expect an apology.

what's wrong with this?

Now they’re saying that they are better than all four teams they’ve played this year...but you know, they lost to two of them. Give them a rope, they think they’re a cowboy.

I’ve heard many say that they “outgained” us which simply isn’t true. We averaged about a half yard more per play than they did. Yards per play is the only stat that matters. Total yards is an irrelevant statistic.

Last edited:
Bye Lair fellas, since we don’t play them anymore I’ve decided to look for laughs elsewhere. After sampling many teams boards ( as an observer never a poster ) Rutgers is the place for me. They have it all, delusion about their potential, virulent hatred of us, petty bickering amongst themselves and an ignorance about football that I didn’t seem possible. But nothing anywhere under the Sun compares to their childish mooning and pining for the return of Schiano, a 500 career coach who led them to glorious heights of well just plain mediocrity.

Someone remind me, who lost the last PSU/sPitt game and will NEVER have a chance to try again? Asking for a friend.

Pitt lost a game they desperately wanted to win. Their fans wanted Narduzzi fired. Yesterday, after giving up 31 straight points, their fans wanted Narduzzi fired again. That’s all in the past now and they’re winning out.

I think the reason many of us laugh at Pitt is because of the way they handle even the slightest success. Yesterday, they are on the verge of firing everyone. UCF’s coach hands them the game and now it’s 10-2, shoulda coulda woulda’s, talk of 9 national titles, etc. They are the best little brother

I think the reason many of us laugh at Pitt is because of the way they handle even the slightest success. Yesterday, they are on the verge of firing everyone. UCF’s coach hands them the game and now it’s 10-2, shoulda coulda woulda’s, talk of 9 national titles, etc. They are the best little brother

The few fans at the game were chanting"over rated." So they beat an over rated team by one point and now are in the express lane for the playoffs. Meanwhile, we are undefeated and most of us are realistic enough to know Penn State has a lot of room for improvement.

Yet you are still obsessed with them.

Who's obsessed with little brother? Dummies are.

Reactions: PSU&Trout
Bye Lair fellas, since we don’t play them anymore I’ve decided to look for laughs elsewhere. After sampling many teams boards ( as an observer never a poster ) Rutgers is the place for me. They have it all, delusion about their potential, virulent hatred of us, petty bickering amongst themselves and an ignorance about football that I didn’t seem possible. But nothing anywhere under the Sun compares to their childish mooning and pining for the return of Schiano, a 500 career coach who led them to glorious heights of well just plain mediocrity.
Yes all you need to read is the tuba huffer JOSpanky

Reactions: Fox Chapel Lion II
Yet you are still obsessed with them.

Who's obsessed with little brother? Dummies are.
I like a lot of your posts, you at times have solid takes. We're on this thread to make fun of sPitt. Nobody is obsessed with them. Your obsession with Mauti and a couple other posters is disturbing. Go and drink a beer or 20, beat off with 80 grit sandpaper. Whatever. Just get the fvck over it.

These clowns are something. They’ve now invaded the UCF board to tell them how much they suck (after proclaiming UCF the best team in their schedule) and how much better Pitt recruiting is. They are also telling them how they should’ve beat PSU the week before.

One of them was giving UCF crap for making up national championships... you can’t make this stuff up!

Why is this douche not banned? The spamming of Marino pics aren't enough?

ADVERTISEMENT