ADVERTISEMENT

Pipher vs. Gardner @ 157

From what I have seen in matches this year, Gardner looks better. Pipher did get runner up in the scuffle last year to Nolf so he has flashed but seems off this year..

Last edited:
Reactions: Str8DBLz
Any word on when they wrestle off? I liked what I saw from Gardner yesterday. Maybe he should get a shot. Thoughts?

I like Bo. I think he is a high energy guy and never gives up BUT he just can't seem to finish his shots and rack up points. I see him as defensive wrestler that is out there looking to not give up any bonus points and keep things close in his matches.

Gardner seems to be more of a predator and has a real offense that can score points. He is aggressive and believes that he can rack up points. I just don't see that aggressive offensive game plan when Piper is in. His matches are more Survival than Attack. I like ATTACK!!!

I think the answer to both of these guys is that opponents have tape on them and stop their primary moves and they don't have a slick wide variety of O against top notch guys - which is what D1 is. See Verk and Shaq - opponents rarely let them get at the side they want to shoot to.

Reactions: Fatmarc
They have both performed admirably this season wrestling up a weight. Either will be fine. They deserve to wrestle, both of them. Happy with either choice. 2 warriors fighting shorthanded all year.

Reactions: 7brwnpsu
ADVERTISEMENT