Peter Schweizer: Our Copy of Hunter Biden’s Laptop Confirms ‘Joe Biden Was a Direct Beneficiary’ of His Son’s Deals

JR4PSU

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2002
SE PA
Should impeachment begin? In my 59 years of life I have never ever seen so much corruption in our government. Many of our elected government officials have spoiled and are self serving forgetting about the people who put them there. Hey I am talking about Dems and Republicans who slither around DC. Term limits need to be put forth on these people in congress. People need to be arrested, this place needs to be cleaned up. Trump was an outsider and not one of them. Our president outright lied to the American people when asked if he was aware of Hunter's business dealing, If the laptop is as incriminating as stated. The Biden's are compromised and corrupt and this runs deep. I can't even believe he is in office. He is weakening this country. This POS needs removed from office now. What are people waiting for? I can't believe this ruse has lasted this long.
It's lasted this long because the Democrats have the media on their side. The media provides cover for Democrats day in and day out. The media is just as corrupt as any politician in office.

JR4PSU

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2002
SE PA
My copy of Hunter Biden's laptop has proof that Donald has been collecting hundreds of millions in payouts from the Putin oligarchs
You know, when you tell a lie, you might want to choose a lie that is at least a little believable.

Now noting your actual intent, to somehow impune the credibility of GAI, I don't think you've succeeded. It will take a little bit more than your juvenile example.

JeffClear

Oct 15, 2017
Peter Schweizer, president of the Government Accountability Institute (GAI), said on Monday that his organization had confirmed that President Joe Biden “was a direct beneficiary” of Hunter Biden’s financial deals with foreign interests.

“We do have a copy, by the way, here at GAI of [Hunter Biden’s] laptop and all the files,” Schweizer said on the Sean Hannity Show. “It confirms that Joe Biden was a direct beneficiary.”

Schweizer explained how GAI cross-referenced Secret Service travel logs during Joe Biden’s tenure as vice president to corroborate the authenticity of Hunter Biden’s emails.

He remarked:

GAI asked, “How can we demonstrate whether the emails are real?” … We already have, for example, Hunter Biden’s Secret Service travel records. They were released by Senator [Ron] Johnson’s committee. These are the official records that say the Secret Service traveled with Hunter to this location, to that location, etcetera.

So we asked, “Do the emails on Hunter Biden’s laptop correspond with the travel records? If our email references that [Hunter] is in Dubai on a certain date, does that line up with the Secret Service travel records? Absolutely, 100 percent.…

So there is no question. Of course Hunter Biden hasn’t denied it. But there’s no question that the laptop emails that we have possession of are 100 percent accurate and correspond directly with existing material, and the information is devastating.

GAI is in the process of investigating its copy of files found on Hunter Biden’s laptop, Schweizer shared. He said GAI’s forthcoming reports on the laptop’s contents will expose disastrous dimensions of the Biden family.

“We’re in the middle of the investigation now, but by the end of the year it will be completed, and it will take on a far more sinister tone than it has even now in terms of what it says about the Biden family and the vulnerabilities of the Biden family,” Schweizer stated. “It’s that bad.”

Hannity asked, “On a scale of one to ten, how bad are the coming revelations from this laptop?”

He added, “The coming revelations [from our investigation] based on what we are in the middle of right now, on a scale of one to ten — and you know Sean, I’m pretty cautious about this stuff — frankly are an eleven. It’s that bad.”

Hunter Biden claimed to not know whether the laptop in question was his. Asked in April of the laptop’s authenticity, he replied, “For real, I don’t know.”

Oh no stop the presses, a right wing nutcase claims he has evidence of Joe Biden's corruption.
He doesn't give any proof or evidence but we should all have faith in Peter's objectivity.

JeffClear

Oct 15, 2017
Maybe you should be asking yourself why the New York Times hasn't denied his story.
Why? Peter is claiming Joe Biden broke the law but doesn't offer any proof of his allegations.
And Peter isn't even remotely credible. He worked for Breitbart after all.
You people are making all this hubbub over the laptop but have yet to produce any evidence of illegal behavior by Joe Biden.

Reactions: RoyalT12

PaoliLion

Nov 2, 2003
Why? Peter is claiming Joe Biden broke the law but doesn't offer any proof of his allegations.
And Peter isn't even remotely credible. He worked for Breitbart after all.
You people are making all this hubbub over the laptop but have yet to produce any evidence of illegal behavior by Joe Biden.

The Republican Way - Whip the base into a rabid frenzy with two sticks and some bubblegum

Reactions: RoyalT12

JeffClear

Oct 15, 2017
Why? The New York Times is pretending to be unbiased and has verified the laptop contained at least some of the information Peter has claimed.

If it didn't contain information on the big guy, don't believe the NYT would have said so? Peter's story has been out there for many months.
No, Peter hasn't showed any evidence to refute.
The NYT did say the laptop could cause tax issues and possible FARA violations for Hunter.
And there was this email from Hunter.
"In one email to Mr. Archer in April 2014, Mr. Biden outlined his vision for working with Burisma. In the email, Hunter Biden indicated that the forthcoming announcement of a trip to Ukraine by Vice President Biden — who is referred to in the email as “my guy,” but not by name — should “be characterized as part of our advice and thinking — but what he will say and do is out of our hands.”

The announcement “could be a really good thing or it could end up creating too great an expectation. We need to temper expectations regarding that visit,” Hunter Biden wrote."

And this at least gives the appearance that Joe wasn't in on any influence peddling scheme and suggests Hunter was using his access to the VP to drum up business for himself.
And again, this laptop has been out for years and no one yet has produced any evidence from it showing that Joe Biden did anything illegal.

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003
The NYT did say the laptop could cause tax issues and possible FARA violations for Hunter.
"In one email to Mr. Archer in April 2014, Mr. Biden outlined his vision for working with Burisma. In the email, Hunter Biden indicated that the forthcoming announcement of a trip to Ukraine by Vice President Biden — who is referred to in the email as “my guy,” but not by name — should “be characterized as part of our advice and thinking — but what he will say and do is out of our hands.”

The announcement “could be a really good thing or it could end up creating too great an expectation. We need to temper expectations regarding that visit,” Hunter Biden wrote."

And this at least gives the appearance that Joe wasn't in on any influence peddling scheme and suggests Hunter was using his access to the VP to drum up business for himself.
And again, this laptop has been out for years and no one yet has produced any evidence from it showing that Joe Biden did anything illegal.

LOL... Stop Jeff. You are making an ass of yourself.

lurkerlion

Aug 2, 2011
The crime has transcended our criminal statutes. Even if there was no ”crime” by Joe. There was an appearance of impropriety by the Biden family. Our government noticed and did nothing to stop it.

Putin also noticed. It most likely made him angry to watch western profiteers swoop in to steal from Ukraine. Joe bragged about his influence in having a prosecutor fired. Putin had several grievances which led to his invasion but the Biden family influence scheme certainly is a contributing factor.

Many unnecessary deaths and the destruction of a country may not have happened without the Biden factor. I guess history will have to judge this but it should not be ignored.

lurkerlion

Aug 2, 2011
Fake news. And boring.
Several people testifying in the Trump impeachment said that Hunter’s activities showed an appearance of impropriety. That is not fake or boring. Did Putin consider that a major indiscretion adding to his list of grievances? Perhaps history will tell us—but my gut tells me it didn’t help.

Thousands of people dying is not fake or boring.

RoyalT12

Dec 3, 2020
Peter Schweizer, president of the Government Accountability Institute (GAI), said on Monday that his organization had confirmed that President Joe Biden “was a direct beneficiary” of Hunter Biden’s financial deals with foreign interests.

“We do have a copy, by the way, here at GAI of [Hunter Biden’s] laptop and all the files,” Schweizer said on the Sean Hannity Show. “It confirms that Joe Biden was a direct beneficiary.”

Schweizer explained how GAI cross-referenced Secret Service travel logs during Joe Biden’s tenure as vice president to corroborate the authenticity of Hunter Biden’s emails.

He remarked:

GAI asked, “How can we demonstrate whether the emails are real?” … We already have, for example, Hunter Biden’s Secret Service travel records. They were released by Senator [Ron] Johnson’s committee. These are the official records that say the Secret Service traveled with Hunter to this location, to that location, etcetera.

So we asked, “Do the emails on Hunter Biden’s laptop correspond with the travel records? If our email references that [Hunter] is in Dubai on a certain date, does that line up with the Secret Service travel records? Absolutely, 100 percent.…

So there is no question. Of course Hunter Biden hasn’t denied it. But there’s no question that the laptop emails that we have possession of are 100 percent accurate and correspond directly with existing material, and the information is devastating.

GAI is in the process of investigating its copy of files found on Hunter Biden’s laptop, Schweizer shared. He said GAI’s forthcoming reports on the laptop’s contents will expose disastrous dimensions of the Biden family.

“We’re in the middle of the investigation now, but by the end of the year it will be completed, and it will take on a far more sinister tone than it has even now in terms of what it says about the Biden family and the vulnerabilities of the Biden family,” Schweizer stated. “It’s that bad.”

Hannity asked, “On a scale of one to ten, how bad are the coming revelations from this laptop?”

He added, “The coming revelations [from our investigation] based on what we are in the middle of right now, on a scale of one to ten — and you know Sean, I’m pretty cautious about this stuff — frankly are an eleven. It’s that bad.”

Hunter Biden claimed to not know whether the laptop in question was his. Asked in April of the laptop’s authenticity, he replied, “For real, I don’t know.”

🤣🤣

PSUEngineer89

Aug 14, 2021
Several people testifying in the Trump impeachment said that Hunter’s activities showed an appearance of impropriety. That is not fake or boring. Did Putin consider that a major indiscretion adding to his list of grievances? Perhaps history will tell us—but my gut tells me it didn’t help.

Thousands of people dying is not fake or boring.
If you showed LBear a video of Joe Biden giving the order to gas 1,000,000 people, he would pretend it didn't exist.

That's how insane these leftists have become. It's truly an amazing display of avoiding cognitive dissonance.

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003
If you showed LBear a video of Joe Biden giving the order to gas 1,000,000 people, he would pretend it didn't exist.

That's how insane these leftists have become. It's truly an amazing display of avoiding cognitive dissonance.

It is the basis for their existence at the moment. They will do ANYTHING to confirm their bias and avoiding cognitive dissonance.

"Adam Schiff........ Please lie to me some MORE."....

LBear is actually one of the more reasonable ones. The big time cult boyz are royal, NJ and Paoli.

Reactions: PSUEngineer89

PSUEngineer89

Aug 14, 2021
It is the basis for their existence at the moment. They will do ANYTHING to confirm their bias and avoiding cognitive dissonance.

LBear is actually one of the more reasonable ones. The big time cult boyz are royal, NJ and Paoli.
I would agree with you. I've got Royal, NJ, and Paoli on ignore.

But it is sadly true that LBear has drifted in their direction. He used to be a lot better.

Hotshoe

Gold Member
Feb 15, 2012

Not any more.

ao5884

Oct 1, 2019
Are there different versions of the laptop now?

The Government Accountability Institute (GAI) is a conservative think-tank[3][4] located in Tallahassee, Florida.[5][6] GAI was founded in 2012[7] by Peter Schweizer and Steve Bannon with funding from Robert Mercer and family.[8]
None of that contradicts what he said. And you have provided nothing in regards of the validity of the statement. However I am going to remain consistent and require the actual evidence just as I am for Trump. Neither has been released. The double standards need to stop.

Reactions: bourbon n blues

Lesgo_Brandon

Nov 11, 2021
St Louis
None of us know the details of this saga but we can certainly apply common sense logic. Who in their right mind believes Hunter took long international flights with Joe without discussing his business? Who can dismiss the emails and eyewitness testimony?
To be fair Hunter spent most of his free time on crack and prostitutes so it would be tough fitting business talks in.

Reactions: bourbon n blues

psuted

Gold Member
Nov 26, 2010

If you’re a Democrat or Democrat supporter, pain is coming “big time”.

Latest posts