Peter Schweizer: Our Copy of Hunter Biden’s Laptop Confirms ‘Joe Biden Was a Direct Beneficiary’ of His Son’s Deals

Ephrata Lion

Jun 19, 2001
Peter Schweizer, president of the Government Accountability Institute (GAI), said on Monday that his organization had confirmed that President Joe Biden “was a direct beneficiary” of Hunter Biden’s financial deals with foreign interests.

“We do have a copy, by the way, here at GAI of [Hunter Biden’s] laptop and all the files,” Schweizer said on the Sean Hannity Show. “It confirms that Joe Biden was a direct beneficiary.”

Schweizer explained how GAI cross-referenced Secret Service travel logs during Joe Biden’s tenure as vice president to corroborate the authenticity of Hunter Biden’s emails.

He remarked:

GAI asked, “How can we demonstrate whether the emails are real?” … We already have, for example, Hunter Biden’s Secret Service travel records. They were released by Senator [Ron] Johnson’s committee. These are the official records that say the Secret Service traveled with Hunter to this location, to that location, etcetera.

So we asked, “Do the emails on Hunter Biden’s laptop correspond with the travel records? If our email references that [Hunter] is in Dubai on a certain date, does that line up with the Secret Service travel records? Absolutely, 100 percent.…

So there is no question. Of course Hunter Biden hasn’t denied it. But there’s no question that the laptop emails that we have possession of are 100 percent accurate and correspond directly with existing material, and the information is devastating.

GAI is in the process of investigating its copy of files found on Hunter Biden’s laptop, Schweizer shared. He said GAI’s forthcoming reports on the laptop’s contents will expose disastrous dimensions of the Biden family.

“We’re in the middle of the investigation now, but by the end of the year it will be completed, and it will take on a far more sinister tone than it has even now in terms of what it says about the Biden family and the vulnerabilities of the Biden family,” Schweizer stated. “It’s that bad.”

Hannity asked, “On a scale of one to ten, how bad are the coming revelations from this laptop?”

He added, “The coming revelations [from our investigation] based on what we are in the middle of right now, on a scale of one to ten — and you know Sean, I’m pretty cautious about this stuff — frankly are an eleven. It’s that bad.”

Hunter Biden claimed to not know whether the laptop in question was his. Asked in April of the laptop’s authenticity, he replied, “For real, I don’t know.”

jbenedict

Nov 28, 2017
Should impeachment begin? In my 59 years of life I have never ever seen so much corruption in our government. Many of our elected government officials have spoiled and are self serving forgetting about the people who put them there. Hey I am talking about Dems and Republicans who slither around DC. Term limits need to be put forth on these people in congress. People need to be arrested, this place needs to be cleaned up. Trump was an outsider and not one of them. Our president outright lied to the American people when asked if he was aware of Hunter's business dealing, If the laptop is as incriminating as stated. The Biden's are compromised and corrupt and this runs deep. I can't even believe he is in office. He is weakening this country. This POS needs removed from office now. What are people waiting for? I can't believe this ruse has lasted this long.

odshowtime

Aug 17, 2017
Are there different versions of the laptop now?

The Government Accountability Institute (GAI) is a conservative think-tank[3][4] located in Tallahassee, Florida.[5][6] GAI was founded in 2012[7] by Peter Schweizer and Steve Bannon with funding from Robert Mercer and family.[8]

Cosmos

May 29, 2001
Should impeachment begin? In my 59 years of life I have never ever seen so much corruption in our government. Many of our elected government officials have spoiled and are self serving forgetting about the people who put them there. Hey I am talking about Dems and Republicans who slither around DC. Term limits need to be put forth on these people in congress. People need to be arrested, this place needs to be cleaned up. Trump was an outsider and not one of them. Our president outright lied to the American people when asked if he was aware of Hunter's business dealing, If the laptop is as incriminating as stated. The Biden's are compromised and corrupt and this runs deep. I can't even believe he is in office. He is weakening this country. This POS needs removed from office now. What are people waiting for? I can't believe this ruse has lasted this long.

They think they can walk between the raindrops. Hence, 1/6 happened. They have not learned their lesson. See Biden's threat of using F15s against his own people!

We've reached an inflection point. Time to rise up.

jbenedict

Nov 28, 2017
They think they can walk between the raindrops. Hence, 1/6 happened. They have not learned their lesson. See Biden's threat of using F15s against his own people!

I hope so. That f15 comment was really hard to believe.

Sullivan

Nov 24, 2001

I'm not sure that Biden even knows what an F15 is :rolleyes:

If charges are ever brought against him, he will likely take the insanity plea.

PaoliLion

Nov 2, 2003
Peter Schweizer, president of the Government Accountability Institute (GAI), said on Monday that his organization had confirmed that President Joe Biden “was a direct beneficiary” of Hunter Biden’s financial deals with foreign interests.

“We do have a copy, by the way, here at GAI of [Hunter Biden’s] laptop and all the files,” Schweizer said on the Sean Hannity Show. “It confirms that Joe Biden was a direct beneficiary.”

Schweizer explained how GAI cross-referenced Secret Service travel logs during Joe Biden’s tenure as vice president to corroborate the authenticity of Hunter Biden’s emails.

He remarked:

GAI asked, “How can we demonstrate whether the emails are real?” … We already have, for example, Hunter Biden’s Secret Service travel records. They were released by Senator [Ron] Johnson’s committee. These are the official records that say the Secret Service traveled with Hunter to this location, to that location, etcetera.

So we asked, “Do the emails on Hunter Biden’s laptop correspond with the travel records? If our email references that [Hunter] is in Dubai on a certain date, does that line up with the Secret Service travel records? Absolutely, 100 percent.…

So there is no question. Of course Hunter Biden hasn’t denied it. But there’s no question that the laptop emails that we have possession of are 100 percent accurate and correspond directly with existing material, and the information is devastating.

GAI is in the process of investigating its copy of files found on Hunter Biden’s laptop, Schweizer shared. He said GAI’s forthcoming reports on the laptop’s contents will expose disastrous dimensions of the Biden family.

“We’re in the middle of the investigation now, but by the end of the year it will be completed, and it will take on a far more sinister tone than it has even now in terms of what it says about the Biden family and the vulnerabilities of the Biden family,” Schweizer stated. “It’s that bad.”

Hannity asked, “On a scale of one to ten, how bad are the coming revelations from this laptop?”

He added, “The coming revelations [from our investigation] based on what we are in the middle of right now, on a scale of one to ten — and you know Sean, I’m pretty cautious about this stuff — frankly are an eleven. It’s that bad.”

Hunter Biden claimed to not know whether the laptop in question was his. Asked in April of the laptop’s authenticity, he replied, “For real, I don’t know.”

My copy of Hunter Biden's laptop has proof that Donald has been collecting hundreds of millions in payouts from the Putin oligarchs

royboy

Nov 9, 2001
Lewisville, NC
My copy of Hunter Biden's laptop has proof that Donald has been collecting hundreds of millions in payouts from the Putin oligarchs
@PaoliLion and @odshowtime might as well proclaim "the earth is flat" when they continually deny the existence of a laptop of Hunter Biden being investigated and full of damaging information about Team Biden.

83wuzme

Apr 27, 2005

The Government Accountability Institute (GAI) is a conservative think-tank[3][4] located in Tallahassee, Florida.[5][6] GAI was founded in 2012[7] by Peter Schweizer and Steve Bannon with funding from Robert Mercer and family.[8]
And of course, we should implicitly trust the FBI in all matters political.

junior1

May 29, 2001

well I wouldn't expect that an organization run by democrats like susan rice or james cargill would be investigating Biden. Would you?
Makes no difference who is investigating. What's important if the data on the laptop. I would think that all americans would want to know the truth.

odshowtime

Aug 17, 2017
And of course, we should implicitly trust the FBI in all matters political.

Seriously if you trust a conservative think tank founded by known fraudster steve bannon over the FBI, then I don't know what I can do to help you.

I don't know how you people can out-cynical me every day but somehow you do it.

• Haha
Reactions: Ephrata Lion

odshowtime

Aug 17, 2017
@PaoliLion and @odshowtime might as well proclaim "the earth is flat" when they continually deny the existence of a laptop of Hunter Biden being investigated and full of damaging information about Team Biden.

Yeah clownboy, you're probably still waiting for the brick with your name engraved on it to be placed in the boarder wall, sucker. Believe a guy who needed a pardon for defrauding republicans.

• Haha
Reactions: Ephrata Lion

Treelion66

Nov 14, 2018

He remarked:

Breitbart 😂😂

royboy

Nov 9, 2001
Lewisville, NC
Yeah clownboy, you're probably still waiting for the brick with your name engraved on it to be placed in the boarder wall, sucker. Believe a guy who needed a pardon for defrauding republicans.
If you can, pause with the insults and clarify -- do you deny the existence of a laptop formerly owned by Hunter Biden being in possession of the FBI and other individuals, with damaging evidence concerning Hunter Biden and his business activities?

Reactions: psuted

odshowtime

Aug 17, 2017
If you can, pause with the insults and clarify -- do you deny the existence of a laptop formerly owned by Hunter Biden being in possession of the FBI and other individuals, with damaging evidence concerning Hunter Biden and his business activities?

First of all, I don't answer to you or play your games. I was in this thread solely to ridicule the credibility of the source, and I believe I was effective in that. "Our Copy" like there are several copies and somehow they keep getting worse. It's just an October surprise ratf#ck. That's all it is.

What's with you and "pause the insults" when you try to insult me every time we talk? What makes you think the rules don't apply to you? Seriously? Why can you insult and bully people but when I hit back you treat my behavior like a character flaw? Answer me: what makes you above your own rules?

Vic Vaselino

Nov 14, 2009

He remarked:

My copy says your copy is doodoo

Reactions: odshowtime

bkmtnittany1

Jan 12, 2014
they will start in January 2023 once the good guys take control of the house.
From the asshat who said that Lou Barletta will kick Bob Casey's ass in a senate race...who said Matt Cartwright will get blasted in a House race...who said Trump will not only win the popular vote but get 370+ electoral college votes. Go out and knock on some doors moron...it worked great in 2020 for your boy didn't it!! LMAO!!

royboy

Nov 9, 2001
Lewisville, NC
First of all, I don't answer to you or play your games. I was in this thread solely to ridicule the credibility of the source, and I believe I was effective in that. "Our Copy" like there are several copies and somehow they keep getting worse. It's just an October surprise ratf#ck. That's all it is.

What's with you and "pause the insults" when you try to insult me every time we talk? What makes you think the rules don't apply to you? Seriously? Why can you insult and bully people but when I hit back you treat my behavior like a character flaw? Answer me: what makes you above your own rules?
Just wanted to see if you are connected to reality. The laptop is real. The corruption of Team Biden is real.

If you can't deal with reality, your opinions aren't worth much.

gjbankos

Jan 16, 2006
I hope they do. I hope the GOP house leader just lies like Adam Schiff.
They will have to. The Republican voters will demand it. The rules of the game were set by demons 5 years ago. It will be our turn. And unlike 5 years ago, we will not lie the country when we impeach the son of a bitch sleeping in the White House.

83wuzme

Apr 27, 2005
Seriously if you trust a conservative think tank founded by known fraudster steve bannon over the FBI, then I don't know what I can do to help you.

I don't know how you people can out-cynical me every day but somehow you do it.
You can’t be very cynical if you think Hunter Biden wouldn’t be protected by this FBI.

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003
They will have to. The Republican voters will demand it. The rules of the game were set by demons 5 years ago. It will be our turn. And unlike 5 years ago, we will not lie the country when we impeach the son of a bitch sleeping in the White House.

Yes they were.... lol.... How did that work out for Harry "non starter" Reid and his cult?

201108201852-barrett-kavanaugh-gorsuch-split-super-tease.jpg

Reactions: psuted and gjbankos

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003

What a post.................... Just took 8 months to be PROVEN correct 100%.

bdgan

May 29, 2008

He remarked:

None of us know the details of this saga but we can certainly apply common sense logic. Who in their right mind believes Hunter took long international flights with Joe without discussing his business? Who can dismiss the emails and eyewitness testimony?

lurkerlion

Aug 2, 2011
None of us know the details of this saga but we can certainly apply common sense logic. Who in their right mind believes Hunter took long international flights with Joe without discussing his business? Who can dismiss the emails and eyewitness testimony?
I can’t believe you jump to such conclusions. You probably think Bill and Loretta Lynch talked about more than grandkids on the tarmac. How do conspiracy theories start?…. Insert appropriate emoji.

JR4PSU

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2002
SE PA

He remarked:

Nothing to see here. Complete Russian Deep Fake!!

:D:D:D