ADVERTISEMENT

Peter Jones-2024, 6'5,300 Malvern Prep, Are we looking at him?

aworsnup

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2005
West Chester
Can you check with our recruiting staff on this kid. My son goes to school with him. Big-Strong-Mean-Smart-Kid...Nasty blocker at OG,C,OT
Has 8 D1 offers and growing....

He needs to be on the radar.....

Can you check with our recruiting staff on this kid. My son goes to school with him. Big-Strong-Mean-Smart-Kid...Nasty blocker at OG,C,OT

Forget it! Looks like a beast but he isn't from inner city Baltimore or Lackawanna CC so franklin will have no interest. Looks like a perfect BC/ND lineman.

Good stuff, he looks like he carries his weight well. Frankly, I’m tired of the big, fat softies that PSU seems to favor.
This kid is a clone of Landon Tengwell.

He is a beast in the weight room. Smart in school and on the field…

He works hards and PSU is his dream school….
So happy for this young man…

He Is Physical As Shit

He photo shows someone who looks and carries his weight well. Has that granite look with no lousy weight. Hope we land him and he grows to 315-320 with that solid body he has now.

According to 247 he has 6 offers and PSU is one of those.

Reactions: TheGLOV
Franklin doesn't know shit about football compared to the experts here.
Well Franklin's lack of football prowess is obvious with his average performance over the past 8 seasons and the absolute horror show the past two seasons. He does have the designation of being the most overpaid coach in the CFB based on actual results. He should listen to us on OL recruiting and he might improve his crap on field performance. Land a kid like this instead of wasting your time recruiting that fat kid from Harrisburg HS that lasted one semester on the team or Andre Roye from Saint Francis Prep in Baltimore who thankfully decommited to us om signing day and signed with Maryland. He was suspended last year for physically attacking his coach! We won't have any of those problems if we sign Mr. Jones! Close the deal here Frankie/Traut!

Reactions: aworsnup
Well Franklin's lack of football prowess is obvious with his average performance over the past 8 seasons and the absolute horror show the past two seasons. He does have the designation of being the most overpaid coach in the CFB based on actual results. He should listen to us on OL recruiting and he might improve his crap on field performance. Land a kid like this instead of wasting your time recruiting that fat kid from Harrisburg HS that lasted one semester on the team or Andre Roye from Saint Francis Prep in Baltimore who thankfully decommited to us om signing day and signed with Maryland. He was suspended last year for physically attacking his coach! We won't have any of those problems if we sign Mr. Jones! Close the deal here Frankie/Traut!
Yep, you certainly know more football than the whole damn staff! Why aren't you making 10million coach?

Reactions: aworsnup
You know I was joking, right?
Good to know! Sometimes the posts here make it difficult to judge. LOL
I just wish someone could explain to me how you can call yourself a "fan"....take every opportunity to insist that the coaches are feces , demand that top recruits be named starters (before they set foot on campus....merely cause they haven't played yet....so they are better than those that have) and with spare time critique the roster, the portal......so many here are omniscient and omnipotent.
But, admittedly, I'm not among the more than 2 dozen accomplished coaches that post here :cool:

Just for shits and giggles....how many Big 10 lineman has "a kid like this" pancaked ?Or is he playing against kids 100 pounds lighter .Not that it makes a difference.

Just for shits and giggles....how many Big 10 lineman has "a kid like this" pancaked ?Or is he playing against kids 100 pounds lighter .Not that it makes a difference.
Ah so true How many mutistar athletes are surprised and overwhelmed when they meet opponents as big or bigger as fast or faster and then meaner?
Look at transfer portal here and elsewhere for kids with great promise but no playing time.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT