ADVERTISEMENT

Pete Davidson must be stopped

TheBumble

Jan 10, 2017
How does this keep happening? WTF do women possibly see in this creep? Ariana Grande, Kate Beckinsale, Margaret Qualley, and now Cindy Crawford's supermodel daughter Kaia Gerber. She just turned 18 in September.

Reactions: N&B4PSU and PSUoh90
This will last about 3-4 weeks, or dates, upon which she finds out what a creeper this dude is. Amazingly the parents approve of their 18-19 year old daughters going out with this guy, but then again it’s the entertainment/Hollywood industry crowd.

Reactions: N&B4PSU
Actually Pete Davidson is my old phi psi buddy at psu who is now an investment broker living in North Hollywood lol

He downgraded......

rs_634x1024-190319053442-634-Kate-Beckinsale-Pete-Davidson-J1R-031919.jpg

Reactions: flash86
Guy has Crohn's (for which I do feel badly for him and anyone living with it)... so he gets a sympathy vote.

As a result, he smokes a lot of weed to relieve the pain.

So he gets a sympathy vote and there will always be good stuff lying around if the girl is so inclined.

After that... man, I have no idea what they are doing with that train wreck but hey, good for him...

As mentioned, he is a trainwreck and has deep psychological issues. He makes no attempt to hide his psychological issues. Some women are attracted to men like that and feel they can help them.

Or maybe all of these women lost a bet - "If you win, i will do your laundry for a month! If I win, you go out with Pete Davidson!!"

Reactions: RU31trap
Guy has Crohn's (for which I do feel badly for him and anyone living with it)... so he gets a sympathy vote.

As a result, he smokes a lot of weed to relieve the pain.

So he gets a sympathy vote and there will always be good stuff lying around if the girl is so inclined.

After that... man, I have no idea what they are doing with that train wreck but hey, good for him...

Supposedly he has a huge Johnson, Ariana Grande tweeted about its effect on her tw*t

Reactions: N&B4PSU
As mentioned, he is a trainwreck and has deep psychological issues. He makes no attempt to hide his psychological issues. Some women are attracted to men like that and feel they can help them.
Theorem; A lot of beautiful women are really f upped. Sometimes I think being beautiful is curse. And the result is they are strongly attracted to douche bags.

Corollary; I never get beautiful women, therefore I am not a douche bag.

I think some perspective is in order here

His father was a NYC firefighter and died on 9/11 trying to save people from the towers (Pete was 8... arguably the most vulnerable age for a child to lose a parent). They were really close from what I’ve read. There are pics if anyone cares to research it.

Yeah he’s an ugly dude and gets the hottest chicks. His stand up is pretty funny if you have a sense of humor on that level. Yeah he’s got issues. But we’d all love to have an anaconda to sling around so don’t hate. But his dad made the ultimate sacrifice on this country’s worst day and I can’t imagine that helped his psyche a whole lot.

Last edited:
Theorem; A lot of beautiful women are really f upped. Sometimes I think being beautiful is curse. And the result is they are strongly attracted to douche bags.

Corollary; I never get beautiful women, therefore I am not a douche bag.
The vast majority of women are fvcked up. They’re all wired the same. You just gotta find the crazy one you can put up with.

Reactions: bytir
Women aren't as shallow as we are...in general.

If you aren't hideous looking, but have a great personality and are funny, you have a shot.

Reactions: Creek Side
Most of you are trolls. Why rip this guy? I guess if you are outraged by him going through girls. That makes sense. But an SNL cast member makes about 250k a year. And most girls on his list have way more money and fame. So They don’t date him for the money. He must be really charming. Think before you write negative stuff. It only makes you feel better. You have no point.

The only one that was really shocking was Kate Beckinsale, she is way out of his league.

Ariana Grande is like 4'11"/90 pounds...most guys are probably really big to her.

I missed my chance then, I should have been dating supermodels!

Davidson has a funny take on Ariana Grande's comments re his penis:

He continued of his petite ex: ‘Everything is huge to her. ‘Why would she tell everyone that I have a huge penis? So that every girl who sees my dick for the rest of my life is disappointed.’

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT