ADVERTISEMENT

Pennlive Micah Parsons Feature

This is a really cool article. Kind of takes you behind the scenes on his recruiting process. His mother sounds like a wonderful women as well. I hope this kid makes the most of his opportunity.

"There are some special dudes on that team," Arrington said. "But the only way you are truly special is if it all comes together and the players together are special. That's the only way it collectively happens to have national titles and the opportunity to play for them." - A11

This is just Perfect....

That’s a good statement. Makes me wonder how the hell his senior fell apart like it did.

It fell apart in the Minn game if I remember correctly, in one of Joe's worst coached games ever. Snatched defeat from victory, and then it all went downhill.
99 Minny game was worst case of playing not to lose I ever witnessed—torturous with the talent advantage we had—precipitated some dark years for us. In all of my years following sports, I think the only worst loss was Buccos to Braves in 92 that resulted in 18 years of losing.

Reactions: anon_xdc8rmuek44eq
99 Minny game was worst case of playing not to lose I ever witnessed—torturous with the talent advantage we had—precipitated some dark years for us. In all of my years following sports, I think the only worst loss was Buccos to Braves in 92 that resulted in 18 years of losing.
Oh, come on guys, yes we should have beaten Minnesota that year (they were pretty good by the way), but that game came down to a fluke 4th down deflection/completion. The following week we were up by 10 on Michigan when Tom Brady caught fire and pulled out a close one. Arrington was injured/out for the MSU game (as were a few other key players) and yet we managed to battle back from being down 0-21 (a hangover from the previous two weeks) for one of the most thrilling finishes in school history.... I'm not making excuses, but that was still one of the greatest teams in PSU FB history and those guys have no reason to hang their heads

Reactions: psugisher and 81b&w
ADVERTISEMENT